• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Apron for Sale: $25 + Shipping

In summary, the apron is made of high-quality, durable cotton material and is available in one size with adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. It can be personalized with a name or logo for an additional fee. The apron is also machine washable, recommended to be washed on a gentle cycle and hung to dry. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee and a return policy for the apron if the customer is unsatisfied with their purchase.
sburnside
Gold Member
For sale - earned the new apron, still in the plastic. $25 including shipping. Please e-mail me if you're interested.

Shelly, I am interested. Do you accept paypal or should I send you a check? Annie
PS. My address is:
Annie Sacchetti
1042-67th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11219

They have the apron for sell on ebay & the bid is up to $41 & it still has 2 days left!! People are crazy!!

Annie - I'll PM you.

What material is the apron made of?

The apron is made of high-quality, durable cotton material that is both comfortable and easy to clean.

What sizes are available for the apron?

Our apron is available in one size, which fits most adults. The adjustable neck strap and waist ties allow for a comfortable fit for all body types.

Can the apron be personalized with a name or logo?

Yes, we offer custom embroidery services for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with like colors and hanging it to dry for best results.

What is the return policy for the apron?

We have a 30-day money-back guarantee for all of our products, including the apron. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for a return and refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • ChefLoriG
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • gailz2