• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Brand with Customized Aprons for Fun and Fundraisers

In summary, the author is thinking of ways to get more use out of her aprons by using them at shows, getting advertising done on them, and giving them away as prizes. She also talks about how to go about selecting a dishwasher and how to clean the occasional fingerprint magnet.
Dutchess
Gold Member
dont know if this would be considered a theme, buuutttttt

I have so many Aprons, I was thinking of having guests use them at shows. I do a completely interactive show so I figure with everyone dealing with food they could all wear aprons.

Even the Bridal Apron to advertise those types of shows.

I also thought of getting an Apron from Hobby Lobby or Michaels and having something about FUNdraisers embroidered on it.

This way I will get use out of the Nov Apron that I dont like, and of course our infamous Denim Apron, I have 2 of those.

Im thinking of other things I could embroider on them as well to get advertising done.

We have a Top Recruiter Apron that passes around the team every month so I was thinking of doing one of those just to be able to show the Fun that we have rewarding people on our teams.

One of the other director's at our monthly mtg did a presentation on Aprons a few months back. She had a stack of aprons that she shared with everyone. She presented in the same way that you would the "why bag" or something similar, except with aprons, and then let all of the guests wear them. I have been wanting to do it, I just don't have all of the aprons.

oh i like that idea Leslie, that would be cute to embroider a little family on one to show one of my whys

Or even just have your kids put their handprints on one (if they are young).

They wouldn't all have to be embroidered, nor do they have to be PC (although if that is what you have, then by all means, use them...), just have something to do with your why.

my cluster/team passes around a #1 sales apron every month.

I heard someone mention to guests that they should consider giving the apron a try. Mentioning how good the apron looks on them...help them visualize themselves as consultants.

Last edited:
I like that too Jolie ;)I only say embroidered bc my sister does embroidery for a living so I get it cheaper than going to a store to get it done ;)I like the hand print idea, my youngest is 8, gifted and very creative. I could get fabric paint and let him decorate it for me. He would LOVE that!!! and of course that would make it especially special!!!

Glad you did, Kimberly. Most guests do love our aprons. I'm always asked if we sell them. I tell them we do...they also get a free kit with it. May help that host on the fence. You can also point out that they pretty much did the demo, and "wasn't it easy?"

Because I do a fully interactive show and also give a free gift to the person that does the dishes I always talk about how EASY my "job" is ;)Mostly I talk about the products and get everyone else talking about the products. Putting things in people hands makes it so much easier. Thats why I figure if they are wearing the aprons too, talking about what other things we do would be an added bonus!

I used to allow my host or guest to wash dishes until one scratched up my cookware by sliding the bar pan against it. Then there was the couple of times when the helpful guest soaked my stones in soap! =C I've been gun shy since, though I am liking the idea again.

How do you go about selecting your "dishwasher"? Before the show? During the show? Do you just ask for a volunteer? Do you go over basic do's and don'ts?

I'd appreciate any insight. =)

As dishes start getting stacked in the sink I tell them that I will give a prize to the person that does my dishes. As I go over the products throughout the demo I talk about no soap on stoneware, etcI used to give away Microfiber towel when I found them cheap enough now I give the cranberry towels that were on the Outlet for a while. The at the end of the night I bring my bag over to the sink area and dry them as I pack them away. I did have someone use soap on the DCB once but its not as porous as the others so it didnt hurt it. I teased her and told her she was going to have to buy another one, bc she was so sorry. But we laughed it off. I told her it would be ok. But she honestly did say she would replace it if it was ruined.There are still a few things that i will have to go back and clean bc they are a pain to hand wash, like the food chopper. But thats alot easier than having to stand there doing them myself or doing them at home. At my first show a guest came to me and said she had never seen a consultant do their dishes at a show and like the fact that mine were done at the show and packed back up clean

Thanks Dutchess! I think I am going to try this. I made sure the guest who "helped" did not see my alarm....fortunately, nothing major came of it. I know they're doing a kindness to me, so I never point out any damage. he he

The new system does not allow me to thank you until I spread some more reputation...whatever that means. ha ha

What materials are the aprons made of?

The aprons from Pampered Chef are made of high-quality, durable materials such as cotton, linen, and polyester. They are designed to withstand frequent use and washing, making them perfect for any cooking or baking activity.

Do the aprons come in different sizes?

Yes, our aprons are available in various sizes to fit different body types and preferences. We offer sizes ranging from small to extra-large, and some styles even come in a one-size-fits-all option.

Are there pockets on the aprons?

Many of our apron styles come with convenient pockets for storing utensils, recipe cards, or other kitchen essentials. These pockets are designed to be both functional and stylish, adding a practical touch to your cooking attire.

How do I clean the aprons?

Most of our aprons are machine washable, making them easy to clean after use. We recommend following the care instructions on the tag for best results. For tougher stains, pre-treating with a stain remover before washing may be necessary.

Can I personalize the aprons with my name or logo?

At Pampered Chef, we offer custom embroidery services for select apron styles. This allows you to personalize your apron with a name, monogram, or logo. Please note that additional fees and processing time may apply for custom orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pamperedchef07
  • Pampered Chef Shows