• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April's End Success: $3000 in Sales and 5 Bookings for June!

In summary, "April's End - Whoo Hooo!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of April that includes discounts on select products and exclusive deals for customers. To participate, simply place an order through your consultant or online, and the discounts will automatically be applied. The specific products included may vary each year, but typically include popular items from the catalog. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but the prices and deals are already at their lowest. "April's End - Whoo Hooo!" ends on April 30th, so be sure to take advantage before it's over.
heat123
Silver Member
Yeay-
I am closing this month with my highest month so far to date= $3000!!!! Yipeee! From it, I had 3 very good shows: $1248, $600, & $800 my last show!

Plus 5 bookings for June !!!! Sell A Thon Here I come!!:D I plan to over book to earn as much of the new fall stuff as possible!!!:p

WTG!!! Heather!!!

Its GREAT when we have a month like you had. Keep up the good work & BOOK, BOOK, BOOK! :D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

Heather,
You are ON FIRE!! Way to go!:D Keep up the great work.

Awesome job! My April wasn't so hot, I'll wind up at about $700. There's a lot to be said for overbooking. Two of my shows cancelled.

Congratulations on your amazing month, that is truly impressive! It sounds like you had some fantastic shows and bookings lined up for June. The Sell A Thon is definitely the perfect opportunity to earn some of the new fall products. Keep up the great work and continue to share your success with others. You are an inspiration to us all! Happy cooking and selling! :)

What is "April's End - Whoo Hooo!"?

"April's End - Whoo Hooo!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of April. It includes discounts on select products and exclusive deals for our customers.

How can I participate in "April's End - Whoo Hooo!"?

To participate in "April's End - Whoo Hooo!", simply place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant or online at our website during the month of April. The discounts and deals will automatically be applied to your order.

What products are included in "April's End - Whoo Hooo!"?

The specific products included in "April's End - Whoo Hooo!" may vary each year. However, they typically include popular items from our catalog at discounted prices. Check with your consultant or our website for the current list of products.

Can I combine "April's End - Whoo Hooo!" with other offers or discounts?

No, "April's End - Whoo Hooo!" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, the discounted prices and exclusive deals offered during this promotion are already at their lowest possible prices.

When will "April's End - Whoo Hooo!" end?

"April's End - Whoo Hooo!" ends on April 30th. Make sure to take advantage of the discounts and deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vanscootin