• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Specials PDFs on CC - Why the Wait?

In summary, the April specials on Pampered Chef's CC website include discounts and deals on popular kitchen tools and cooking sets. To access the April specials PDFs on CC, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Promotions" section. The PDFs on CC are for informational purposes only and cannot be purchased directly. They are available in multiple languages and the expiration dates vary. Refer to the individual PDFs or contact a consultant for more information.
kam
Staff member
Does anyone know why they are waiting until Feb 11th to post the April specials?

This should NOT be a spoiler as I have received my Feb Consultant News (and it is available on CC) and it lists the April special. But it does not contain the full page specials.

Someone had mentioned that they were up briefly on the first. Was anyone able to save the pdfs that they could send me so I can complete the monthly flyers? Please?

Perhaps they contain new products?

I would guess they have a bonus product listed from the new line. You know how they've been doing the first 10 days or first 2 weeks bonuses?or maybe they were including a Mother's day special and it's something they haven't shown everyone yet.

no, there are no new products as specials until May

Does anyone have Aprils pdfs for the host and guest specials yet? I need to print them off to send them to a host and cant find them anywhere.

What are the April specials available on Pampered Chef's CC website?

The April specials available on Pampered Chef's CC website include discounts and deals on popular kitchen tools and cooking sets.

How can I access the April specials PDFs on CC?

To access the April specials PDFs on CC, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Promotions" section. From there, you can download or view the PDFs for the April specials.

Can I purchase the April specials directly from the PDFs on CC?

No, the PDFs on CC are for informational purposes only. To purchase the April specials, you will need to place an order through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

Are the April specials PDFs on CC available in multiple languages?

Yes, the April specials PDFs on CC are available in multiple languages. You can choose your preferred language by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page.

When do the April specials on CC expire?

The expiration dates for the April specials on CC vary. Please refer to the individual PDFs for specific expiration dates or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • kam