• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Stylish Shopping Cart Tote for Just $10? Interested?

In summary, the April Shopping Cart Tote is a stylish and functional tote bag designed for grocery shopping. It features an aluminum frame that attaches to shopping carts, has multiple pockets for organization, and is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags. The tote measures 21x15x10 inches and weighs 2 pounds, can hold up to 40 pounds, and is machine washable. It can also be used for other purposes such as carrying books or as a beach bag.
stephaniekocala
April Special Shopping Cart Tote available. $10-plus shipping (post if interested along with zip code and I'll message you with total cost). Very cute, just don't need...

i am interested if it is still available

sharon jacobson said:
i am interested if it is still available
sorry i am interested if it is still available -- my zip code is 14624

It's available. I'll ask my hubby to check postage when he gets home and send you the total and paypal info.

awesome! -- i would actually be shipping it to 14608

sharon jacobson said:
awesome! -- i would actually be shipping it to 14608
Got your message and payment confirmation along with address. Asking my husband to prep & mail tomorrow (Saturday). I'll respond with tracking numbers shortly. Thanks!!

What is the April Shopping Cart Tote and what makes it unique?

The April Shopping Cart Tote is a stylish and functional tote bag designed specifically for grocery shopping. It features a sturdy aluminum frame that easily attaches to any shopping cart, keeping your hands free while you shop. The tote also has multiple pockets and compartments for organizing and carrying your groceries, making it a convenient and eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags.

What is the size and weight of the April Shopping Cart Tote?

The tote measures 21 inches in length, 15 inches in height, and 10 inches in width. It weighs approximately 2 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to carry.

Can the April Shopping Cart Tote hold heavy items?

Yes, the tote is designed to hold up to 40 pounds, making it suitable for carrying heavy items such as canned goods and beverages. The sturdy aluminum frame and reinforced handles ensure that the tote can handle heavy loads without breaking or tearing.

Is the April Shopping Cart Tote machine washable?

Yes, the tote is machine washable. Simply remove the aluminum frame and wash the tote in cold water on a gentle cycle. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not bleach or iron.

Can I use the April Shopping Cart Tote for purposes other than grocery shopping?

While the tote is primarily designed for grocery shopping, it can also be used for other purposes such as carrying books, picnic supplies, or even as a beach bag. Its versatile design and durable construction make it suitable for various uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • pamperedalf
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • Candi_f