• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Sales Promotion: Father's Day Special in May - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the April Sales Promotion is a special offer by Pampered Chef that offers discounts, free products, or other perks to customers who make a purchase during the month of April. The specific products included may vary each year, but typically features popular and new products from their catalog. To take advantage of the promotion, simply make a purchase during April and it will be automatically applied at checkout. Keep in mind that some offers may have a minimum purchase requirement and cannot be combined with other discounts, although some promotions may allow for stacking. The promotion typically ends on April 30th, so be sure to take advantage before it expires.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Did anyone see the April Sales Promotion? It will be available as a Father's Day Special in May. I am very excited about it. I am planning on buying one for each of my brothers. One is a father..the other just likes to grill so I figured it would be perfect for him as well..LOL.

I'm pretty excited about it myself. I think I'll get one for me! :D

mountainmama74 said:
I'm pretty excited about it myself. I think I'll get one for me! :D

Yeah..there is a good chance that I will buy one for myself if I don't earn it..but I am really hoping to earn it.

LOVE the apron! I am going to start wearing that one instead of the other ones I have when I get it!

I think it is fantastic! I think it would give for alot of discussion at our shows don't you?!

Nice to see they'll FINALLY have a guy-friendly apron.

Hi there! Yes, I saw the April Sales Promotion and I am just as excited as you are about the Father's Day Special in May. It's a great opportunity to spoil our dads and brothers with some amazing cooking tools. I love that you're planning on getting one for each of your brothers - it's a thoughtful and practical gift for both a father and a grill enthusiast. Happy shopping!

What is the April Sales Promotion?

The April Sales Promotion is a special offer by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy discounts, free products, or other perks when they make a purchase during the month of April.

What products are included in the April Sales Promotion?

The specific products included in the April Sales Promotion may vary each year, but it typically includes a selection of popular and new products from our catalog. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest details.

How can I take advantage of the April Sales Promotion?

To take advantage of the April Sales Promotion, simply make a purchase during the month of April. The promotion will automatically be applied to your order at checkout. Keep in mind that some offers may have a minimum purchase requirement.

Can I combine the April Sales Promotion with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the April Sales Promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some offers may allow for stacking or combining with certain promotions. Check the details of the specific offer for more information.

When does the April Sales Promotion end?

The end date for the April Sales Promotion may vary each year, but it typically ends on April 30th. Make sure to take advantage of the promotion before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • esavvymom