• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TIA!

In summary, the April Outside Order Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to track and process orders placed outside of a traditional party or show. It can be accessed through the consultant website and can be used for both in-person and online orders. It is important to fill out the form for every order, and if there are any issues, consultants can reach out to customer service for assistance.
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Hi:)
Does anyone have the April Outside Order Form yet?

TIA!
Duck

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry that I didn't get this done before. We were car shopping!

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• april 11 ouside order form.doc
    131 KB · Views: 803
Thanks for doing these Kris! I was just wondering if there was a way to change the left side a little so I can put the pantry section there, if you could help me figure out how to do this I don't mind playing with it. I love the look of your forms and would like to use it for sure!! Thanks again and look forward to hearing back from you with suggestions, if it's not an option I may just go with it as is anyways! Also, I see you have a section where you have ppl make checks payable to you, you don't have the host just give you one check for the total cost? have you had many problems with this? Just trying to figure out the easiest way to do my shows/business. Thanks again! Melinda

Does anyone have an order form for the Mother's Day Tote?

What is the purpose of the April Outside Order Form?

The April Outside Order Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants track and process orders placed outside of a traditional party or show. It allows consultants to easily keep track of customer information, order details, and payment information.

How do I access the April Outside Order Form?

The April Outside Order Form can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "My Business" tab. From there, you can find the form under the "Order Forms" section.

Can I use the April Outside Order Form for online orders?

Yes, the April Outside Order Form can be used for both in-person and online orders. It is a versatile tool that allows you to collect all necessary information for any type of order.

Do I need to fill out the April Outside Order Form for every order?

Yes, it is important to fill out the April Outside Order Form for every order, even if it is a repeat customer. This ensures accurate record-keeping and helps you stay organized.

What should I do if I have issues with the April Outside Order Form?

If you encounter any issues with the April Outside Order Form, please reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot and help resolve any problems you may be experiencing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pinklady
  • vwebb85
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies