• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Outside Order Form - Featuring Host Special for the Month!

In summary, to access the April Outside Order Form, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Order Forms" section. You can customize the form with your own contact information by clicking on the "Edit" button. Once filled out, submit the form to your consultant or team leader either physically or digitally. The form is not intended for online orders, and the deadline for submission may vary.
sherry
Gold Member
Does anyone have the April Outside Order form? I'd like to share something I have been doing with my order forms. Along with the Guest Special I also put the Host Special for the month on the front of the order form or when I copy the forms I will put the Host Special for the month I'm trying to book on the back of the order form. I figure it will spark someone's interest for a show. So far it has worked well for me.
Have a great day! :)

Sherry
[email protected]

Here it isThis was emailed to me and I can't take credit for putting it together. I hope this helps :).

Hjpchef

Attachments

• Pampered Chef - April outside form.doc
    174 KB · Views: 407
thank youThanks for the April form! Before you use it you may want to change the Shipping price to $4.00.

here is my OSO formTHis is the one I do for my cluster! Help yourself just remember to change my naem to yours. I have add Mar & april along with the Host flyer--2 separate files since there are Catalog & Cooking classes. I hope you can get these post!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form - Mar06.doc
    261 KB · Views: 351
  • Outside Order Form -Apr06.doc
    320 KB · Views: 360
  • Cooking Host Flyer -Mar06.doc
    497 KB · Views: 356
  • Cooking Host Flyer -Apr06.doc
    630 KB · Views: 438

Hi Sherry, I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I do have the April Outside Order form. I love your idea of including the Host Special on the front or back of the order form. It's a great way to generate interest and potentially book more shows. Thanks for sharing and have a successful month! :)

1. How do I access the April Outside Order Form?

To access the April Outside Order Form, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Order Forms" section. From there, you can select the "April Outside Order Form" and download or print it as needed.

2. Can I customize the April Outside Order Form with my own contact information?

Yes, you can customize the April Outside Order Form with your own contact information. Simply click on the "Edit" button on the form and you will be able to enter your name, phone number, and email address to personalize the form.

3. How do I submit my April Outside Order Form once it is filled out?

Once you have filled out the April Outside Order Form with your customer's information and order details, you can submit it to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. You can do this by either handing in a physical copy or sending a digital copy via email or messaging.

4. Can I use the April Outside Order Form for online orders?

No, the April Outside Order Form is only intended for in-person or phone orders. If you have customers who would like to place an online order, you can direct them to your personal Pampered Chef website.

5. What is the deadline for submitting April Outside Orders?

The deadline for submitting April Outside Orders may vary, so it's best to check with your consultant or team leader for the specific deadline. However, it is generally recommended to submit outside orders before the end of the month to ensure timely delivery and processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies