• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Website Newsletter: When Will it Arrive?

In summary, the April website newsletter will be delivered on the first Monday of April and can be signed up for by visiting the website and entering your email address. Past newsletters can also be viewed on the website. The April website newsletter is different from the monthly catalog and contains exclusive content. You can opt out of receiving the newsletter by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link or managing your email preferences on the website.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
Does anyone know when the April website newsletter will be sent?:confused:

thanks -I totally missed that

sorry - wrong newsletter - sleeptyping today ;)

Last edited:
It's up on CC

1. When can I expect to receive the April website newsletter?

The April website newsletter will arrive in your email inbox on the first Monday of April.

2. How do I sign up to receive the website newsletter?

To sign up for the website newsletter, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form.

3. Can I view past newsletters on the website?

Yes, you can view past newsletters by visiting our website and clicking on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can access all of our previous newsletters.

4. Is the April website newsletter the same as the monthly catalog?

No, the April website newsletter is different from the monthly catalog. The newsletter contains exclusive content, recipes, and promotions that are not included in the catalog.

5. Can I opt out of receiving the website newsletter?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the website newsletter by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can also manage your email preferences in your account settings on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • kitchenshowchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • chefsiefker