• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Newsletter: Ready to Impress?

In summary, Tiffany has created an April newsletter and it is great. She says that hers are better than the ones on the website and that she has not yet created her March newsletter.
kitchenshowchef
Has anyone put together an April newsletter yet?

April

Here's mine!I convert mine and send them as a .pdf, but this one in a publisher file so that changes can be made!

Attachments

• april newsletter.pub
    565.5 KB · Views: 520
Can you convert it to doc format? I can't open pub format. Thanks so much.

Maybe someone can help!When I change it to .doc, it is really messed up! Does anyone know who to onvert it without screwing it up?

Maybe your version of publisher has a save as PDF possible. At least people can view it then. I'm not sure how to convert from publisher to word. I thought it had a way for the two to talk to each other.

Here's the .pdf!Hope you like it! Any advice as to how to improve it?

Attachments

• april newsletter.pdf
    669.3 KB · Views: 642
Awesome newsletter Tiffany! Looks and reads great! I could hardly wait to read it and I'm in the biz. Thanks so much for sharing!

KennethandTiffany said:
Hope you like it! Any advice as to how to improve it?

Great newsletter Thanks!!

Thanks!:D I couldn't have done it without this WONDERFUL site! I got some of the stuff from here and put the rest together myself! Thanks for all the excellent advice from everyone on this site! I don't know what I would do with out all of you!

Can you change it from PDF to a Word document now??

Tiffany,
That is REALLY awesome! I did newsletters in Publisher for a while and converted them to a .pdf file. Then I got lazy and didn't have the time to update it, so I went back to just the regular text in an email. Now you've got me tempted to do the Publisher newsletter again!!! I was also afraid there were a number of people who wouldn't bother to open the pdf file. Hmmm, now I have a dilemma about what to do!!:confused:

Becky ~

Have you finished your April Newsletter yet? I have been eager to see what you have put together for us all this month. hehehehehe :p

Wow that is an awesome newsletter!! I wish I had Publisher. From what I have seen so far you can really make some nice things on there.

LuvStoneware said:
Becky ~

Have you finished your April Newsletter yet? I have been eager to see what you have put together for us all this month. hehehehehe :p
I wonder if you have me mixed up with someone else I don't think I've ever posted my newsletters before because I don't think they're anything special. The ones on here are MUCH better than mine! Plus I haven't even done my March one yet!!:eek:

1. What is featured in the April Newsletter?

The April Newsletter features our new spring product line, including the Mini Baker, Herb Infuser, and Quick Cooker accessories.

2. How can I access the April Newsletter?

The April Newsletter will be sent to all Pampered Chef consultants via email. It can also be found on our website under the "Newsletters" section.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the April Newsletter?

Yes, the April Newsletter includes a special offer for 20% off all spring products. This offer is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I share the April Newsletter with my customers?

Yes, we encourage our consultants to share the April Newsletter with their customers. It is a great way to showcase our new products and promotions.

5. When is the deadline for placing orders featured in the April Newsletter?

The deadline for placing orders featured in the April Newsletter is April 30th. After this date, the products will still be available for purchase, but at their regular price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • chefsiefker