• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April-June Specials: Save on a Variety of Items!

In summary, a member of the conversation was unable to find the specials for April, May, and June but eventually created them. Others thanked the person for their hard work and shared their appreciation for the flyers. One member also mentioned having a similar flyer available for download on their website. There was also a brief discussion about technical difficulties with the website.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I looked around on the files and could not find the specials for April May and June, so I created it. It was hard work with all the different items on special in June!! I think I understand now why I couldn't find it here!

I have attached it since I thought it would be nice to prevent someone else from having to do all this work.

Thanks to those who have done it in the past - I really appreciate what you do now!

Attachments

• AprMayJun2009 specials.doc
    2 MB · Views: 679
I LOVE when people do these up! They are so great - thanks for sharing Nancy! :)

Thank you for taking the time. I love these flyers!

Thanks! It looks great!!!

Thank you so much! This is so great! Love it!

Love it, thanks!

Thank yo so much for spending the time to make this flier.. and also thanks to all who do this. IT IS GREAT!!!!!

That's great!! Thanks so much.

Wow, Thanks!!! I'm sure that was a lot of work. I'll have to do one some month to pay you guys back.

Thanks so much! I have a booth tommorow and this will be handy!

Hey Nancy,Just FYI - I have had an Apr/May/Jun flyer available for download on my site too. It's the one called "The Sizzle". Just in case you want to save yourself some time in the future :)

PampChefJoy said:
Hey Nancy,

Just FYI - I have had an Apr/May/Jun flyer available for download on my site too. It's the one called "The Sizzle". Just in case you want to save yourself some time in the future :)

Joy, your site appears to be down...:(

It came back up, never mind... The formatting was strange on the main page, but it let me login...

Yeah, there's some weird server slowdown the last day or so... it's getting there but takes a long time. I am checking on it.

What are the specials for April, May, and June?

The April, May, and June specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select cookware sets, free gifts with purchase, and special pricing on popular kitchen gadgets.

Can I combine the specials for all three months?

No, each special is only valid for its designated month. However, you can take advantage of multiple specials by making separate purchases in each month.

Are all products eligible for the April, May, and June specials?

No, only select products are included in the April, May, and June specials. The eligible products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog.

Do I need a promo code to redeem the April, May, and June specials?

No, promo codes are not required for the April, May, and June specials. The discounts and free gifts will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I still earn host rewards on purchases made during the April, May, and June specials?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards on purchases made during the April, May, and June specials. However, please note that the special pricing and free gifts cannot be used towards host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
floccies