• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Host Special Question?

In summary, the April Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a party or event in April and meet certain sales or booking requirements. Hosting a party in April also gives the opportunity to earn free products and discounts. To qualify for the special, a minimum of $200 in sales or 2 bookings is required. The specific products included vary each year, but are typically popular Pampered Chef items. The April Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but additional free products and discounts may still be earned based on party sales. More information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Does anyone remember what was in the Ultimate grilling set? I'm trying to see if the 1/2 price one in the back of the catalog is close to it.

I had a show in April that the host never returned my phone calls and the show never qualified. I was going to offer this to the past host if it is close enough. Thanks.

The Ultimate Grilling Set was everything that is in the Host Half-Price Combination plus the two new grilling products, the Skewer Set and the Jumbo Turner. HTH

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

And the grilling mitt.

Hi there! Yes, I remember the Ultimate Grilling Set. It includes the Grill Pan, BBQ Tongs, BBQ Turner, BBQ Basting Brush, and BBQ Cleaning Brush. I'm not sure if the 1/2 price one in the back of the catalog is exactly the same, but it should be pretty close. I'm sorry to hear about your show in April not qualifying, that must have been frustrating. I hope you are able to offer this to your past host and they love it just as much as the Ultimate Grilling Set. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy grilling!

1. What is the April Host Special?

The April Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of April. It is a special deal available to hosts who hold a party or event and earn a certain amount of sales or bookings.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party in April?

Hosting a party in April gives you the opportunity to earn the exclusive April Host Special, which is a great deal on popular Pampered Chef products. You can also earn free products and discounts based on your party sales.

3. How can I qualify for the April Host Special?

To qualify for the April Host Special, you must hold a party or event with a minimum of $200 in sales or 2 bookings. This can be achieved through an in-person party, virtual party, or catalog party.

4. What products are included in the April Host Special?

The specific products included in the April Host Special may vary each year, but they are typically popular and versatile Pampered Chef items. You can find more information about the current April Host Special on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

5. Can I combine the April Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the April Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you may still be able to earn free products and discounts based on your party sales in addition to the April Host Special. Your consultant can provide more information on this.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess74
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • Suzyengl