• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Guest Special: Microfiber Towels - Limited Availability!

In summary, the guest special are the microfiber DISHCLOTHS. They are not available in the product line, but are available for purchase. You need $465 in sales to qualify for the free dish towels.
chefkeri
Has anyone looked ahead yet? The April guest special are the microfiber towels. I understand that you get 2 (one of each)<---right?, but why does it say they are not available in the product line???:confused: Am I missing something?

I don't know! I've been wondering that myself. I wonder if they are just a different type of microfiber towel. Who knows?! Are you hooked up to get yours for FREE though? That's the question!

No, the guest special is 2 microfiber DISHCLOTHS...not available in the product line. The towels are available.

Janet is right. They are DISHCLOTHS that match the microfiber towels.

Can't wait to get them!

Ooooooohhhhhhhh!I get it now. Thanks for helping me to understand. What's this about "hooked up to get for free" ????:confused:

Thanks!

chefkeri said:
I get it now. Thanks for helping me to understand. What's this about "hooked up to get for free" ????:confused:

Thanks!

Submit a 500.00 show in Feb. & get them free!

I think she's talking about the promotion - when you turn in a Feb. show of $500 you get them for free.

chefkeri said:
I get it now. Thanks for helping me to understand. What's this about "hooked up to get for free" ????:confused:

Thanks!

It's o.k. - it's Saturday! Your brain can take a rest at least 1 day of the week! :)

I still don't get it!! How are dish towels any different from the Microfiber towels already in the line? I think alot of our guests are going to be confused too. We all have to earn them to show them the difference.

Is it a $500 show or $500 in sales? Shoot! I just submitted a $465 show. Didn't need anything so I never bothered to bump it up! My next shows had better be higher! :)

Woohoo! My bad! It was a $565 show not $465 show - just went and checked! Why oh why am I losing my mind at such a young(ish) age?!?! :eek:

I believe they are smaller dishCLOTHs (to wash dishes etc) as opposed to the microfiber towels.

The gs is for microfiber WASHCLOTHS (dish cloths...my bad!!)...that match the dish towels. The wash cloths are not available for purchase.......but the towels are. I'm still loving the colors....I know that's the trend, but not in MY house!!! LOL!!!

I can't wait to get mine!! My first show isn't until the 20th though.... uggg!

My first show isn't until the 24th!!! You'll get yours before I will, I guess..unless I get a huge SUPER BOWL call in show tomorrow.......

My guess is they are like washcloth size.

Who knows if I'll get them. I'm down to one cooking show and my OH. Everything else has fizzed. I have a few orders in the wings so I only really need about $175 in sales to stay active. Keep it all crossed for me!

1. What is the April Guest Special?

The April Guest Special is a limited-time offer for guests of Pampered Chef parties, where they can purchase a selected product at a discounted price.

2. How do I take advantage of the April Guest Special?

To take advantage of the April Guest Special, you must attend a Pampered Chef party and make a purchase during the designated month. The discounted product will be available for purchase at the party.

3. Can I order the April Guest Special online?

No, the April Guest Special is only available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties. This is to encourage guests to attend and support their host's party.

4. What is the benefit of purchasing the April Guest Special?

The benefit of purchasing the April Guest Special is getting a high-quality Pampered Chef product at a discounted price. It's a great opportunity to try out a new product or stock up on your favorites.

5. Is the April Guest Special available in all countries?

No, the April Guest Special may vary by country and is subject to availability. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website to see if the special is available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies