• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Fundraiser Still Open

In summary, the April fundraiser by Pampered Chef is a special promotion where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price. It is only available during the month of April and ends on April 30th. To participate, customers can visit the website or contact a local consultant. Some restrictions apply to the eligible products and the promotion cannot be combined with other discounts. However, hosts can still earn rewards and consultants can earn commission from the fundraiser.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Question.
I started my cousin's fundraiser last month.
Well w/ the overwhelming responce, it is still open.
When do I have to close it for the orders to still benefit w/ the April specials?

The last day of May (same as cooking, bridal, and catelog shows)

Hi there! It's great to hear that your cousin's fundraiser has been going well. As for closing it, it really depends on the specific terms and conditions of the April specials. I would recommend checking with the company or organization running the fundraiser to see if they have a specific deadline for orders to still benefit from the April specials. If not, it's always better to close it sooner rather than later to ensure that the orders can still be processed in time. Best of luck with the fundraiser!

What is the April fundraiser and is it still open?

The April fundraiser is a special promotion where customers can purchase select products from Pampered Chef at a discounted price. This promotion is only available in the month of April and ends on April 30th. As of today, the fundraiser is still open and you can take advantage of the deals before they expire.

How can I participate in the April fundraiser?

To participate in the April fundraiser, simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can browse the available products and place an order to take advantage of the discounted prices. If you don't have a consultant, you can easily find one on our website by entering your zip code.

Are there any restrictions on the products available for the April fundraiser?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the products available for the April fundraiser. The discounted prices only apply to select products and are subject to availability. Some exclusions may also apply. Please check our website or contact your consultant for a full list of eligible products.

Can I combine the April fundraiser with other promotions or discounts?

No, the April fundraiser cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The discounted prices are already applied to the select products and cannot be further discounted.

Can I still earn host rewards or commission from the April fundraiser?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards or commission from the April fundraiser. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your fundraiser. As a consultant, you can earn commission on the sales from your customers' orders during the fundraiser. Please contact your consultant for more information on hosting a fundraiser or joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies