• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Fools Theme Show: Need Help Opening File? Request for Repost"

In summary, Leslie found some great recipes for an April Fools Theme Show and another site that has a hamburger cookie recipe.
LeslieChef
Hi!
I am looking for the April Fools Theme Show.
I saved the target from the theme show binder....but it won't open properly!
Does anyone have this show that they could repost for me?
I would really appreciate it as I have promised a host that we will do this show (before I realized I couldn't open the file :eek: ) and now I'm not to sure what I will do.

Thanks for any help!

Leslie

What is an "April Fools Theme Show"? Would like to know more, sounds interesting.

Fool dessertsInstead of dreaming up April jokes and pranks, put your creativity to good use and throw together an old-fashioned fool--a dessert of pureed fruit and whipped cream. Though the traditional fool is made with gooseberries, try any of our fresh adaptations for a foolproof treat.

This is what is on the Food Network under Holidays. Maybe you could adapt some of our recipes for it.

Hope this helps.
Brandy

I dont know how much help this is, but in my TOH/QC (can't remember which) magazine, there was a meal that had taco cups and a cake. but the taco cups were a dessert (chocolate ice cream instead of meat, cherries instead of tomatoes, etc), (it was really cute) and the cake was actually meatloaf covered with mashed potatoes and decorated just like a cake, plus little accents with mustard/ketchup. I know it sounds kind of disgusting when you read just this, but if you want the recipes, I'll give them to you. It was cute just b/c the woman fooled her kids into thinking they were eating the opposite things..

pchefinski said:
I dont know how much help this is, but in my TOH/QC (can't remember which) magazine, there was a meal that had taco cups and a cake. but the taco cups were a dessert (chocolate ice cream instead of meat, cherries instead of tomatoes, etc), (it was really cute) and the cake was actually meatloaf covered with mashed potatoes and decorated just like a cake, plus little accents with mustard/ketchup. I know it sounds kind of disgusting when you read just this, but if you want the recipes, I'll give them to you. It was cute just b/c the woman fooled her kids into thinking they were eating the opposite things..

Thank you, that sounds so cute!! Yes I would like the recipes. But, I can't seem to open anything. So could you send me a copy to my e-mail address?

Thank you again, :)

E. S. Baldwin
Independent Pampered Chef
Consultant #397879
[email protected]
Springfield, Ohio 45503

I would also like the recipes if possible. Thanks so much.

Thanks for all your help everyone....these are great ideas!!

I would love those recipes pchefinski when you have a min. to send them off.

All is greatly appreciated!

Here is my e-mail.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Leslie

I just found some great stuff from another PC group while checking this theme out.

Here is a great site to go and have a look at.

http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/family/specialfeature/aprilfools-food-pranks-ms/

and here is another for a hamburger cookie recipe and some others

http://www.todaysparent.com/food/cookingwithkids/article.jsp?content=925750

Some other suggestions were to wear your apron backwards, have the host do the demo while you sit on the couch (coaching her through of course), give the friend the gift instead of the person who brought the friend.

Hope this helps anyone else who is interested in doing this theme....I think I am starting to pull something together here :rolleyes:

Leslie

Last edited:
Here's links. If they don't work, I'll email them to you privately.

Layer Cake Meat Loaf
http://recipes.quickcooking.com/eRMS/recp.aspx?recid=22529

Tricky Taco Cups
http://recipes.quickcooking.com/eRMS/recp.aspx?recid=22530

April Fool's Berry Sodas
(look like you can drink them, but actually gelatin)
2 pkgs (3 oz each) strawberry jello
3/4 c sliced fresh strawberries
3/4 cup fresh raspberries
3/4 cup fresh blueberries
6 drinking straws
Prepare jello according to pkg directions. Refrig until partially set, about 2 hours. Stir in berries. Pour into 6 tall drink or soda glasses. Insert a straw into each glass. Refrig until set. [6 svgs]

Thank You!!! I got to open these. They're great!!!
Thanks again,
E. S. Baldwin

What is an April Fools Theme Show?

An April Fools Theme Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef, where we feature fun and playful kitchen tools and recipes to help you celebrate April Fools' Day with your friends and family.

Why do I need help opening the file for the show?

The file for the April Fools Theme Show contains all the information you need to successfully host and enjoy the event. It includes recipes, tips, and tricks for using the featured kitchen tools, so it's important to have it open during the show.

How can I request a repost of the file?

If you encounter any issues opening the file, you can request a repost by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to send you a new link or email with the file.

Is the file for the April Fools Theme Show only available for a limited time?

No, the file will be available to you even after the show has ended. You can refer to it anytime for recipes and ideas to use with your Pampered Chef products.

Can I share the file with friends and family who are not part of the show?

Yes, you can share the file with anyone you would like. We encourage you to spread the fun and excitement of the April Fools Theme Show with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
Replies