• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Fool's Show Ideas Anyone?

In summary, the author is providing a summary of the conversation. They are suggesting an evening show with a scavenger hunt component. They are also suggesting using a different version of Microsoft Word to post the scavenger hunt game. They are asking for suggestions for an April Fool's Day show.
mochef
Does anyone have any fun ideas for an April Fool's Day show. I have an evening show booked, ladies only. I would appreciate any ideas to make this a memorable one for them!

I would have try to make it a fun show with lots of games. I have a scavenger hunt game I use after the demo, I pass it out with the catalogs. I have people pair up into teams to work on the puzzle. Of course, you'll have to change it for the new catalog. The basic idea is that you give them a simple riddle that reinforces why the product is so great, they find it in the catalog and write down the letter that item is on the page, and figure out the 'mystery word'. I like to use 'apron' and use that to lead into recruiting.

Could you post the scavenger hunt game? I am so un-creative : :eek: , I get my best ideas from others..but also to help me understand it better, then I can adjust it with new products, etc.
Thanks,
Mo

I'm sorry, I thought I posted it before, but I'm not that computer savy. It turns out it wouldn't let me post it because I use a differant version of Microsoft Word. Try downloading this file, if you can't load it then I will email it to anyone who would like it.

I'd love it too please
ValerieHurtado said:
I'm sorry, I thought I posted it before, but I'm not that computer savy. It turns out it wouldn't let me post it because I use a differant version of Microsoft Word. Try downloading this file, if you can't load it then I will email it to anyone who would like it.

[email protected]

TIA

Could not download your email of scavenger hunt. :( I'll have to "hunt" for it in the files on this site. :rolleyes: I have Microsoft Wordperfect. Can you send it as a notepad document?
Thanks,
chefmo

Actually, when you convert the format, all the text boxes and clipart get really jumbled. Here's the puzzle part. Add 5 boxes on the top for the 5 letters and write instructions for the game. I'll post the new riddles when I make them for the new catalog. (I know I'm slacking, but I'm getting ready for a big craft show this weekend so I don't have any shows this week)

To find the mystery word and win,
you’ll need some things before you begin.
A catalog,
pencil or pen,
and most of all, a clever friend!

Clue #1:
Make cookies for the 4th of July, and feed the hungry with this buy!

Clue #2
Packaged in a decorative tin;
you got one today if you brought a friend!

Clue #3
About this new stone, I have to rave!
It even fits in the microwave!

Clue #4
Need a knife
Guaranteed for life?
In the kitchen
This 8” blade
Will really pitch in!

Clue #5
A gift set for the pizza aficionado,
Buy one for all your friend in Colorado

Does the word you see make your fret? Mix it up, see what you get!

Also need help with an April Fool's showI'm also doing an April Fool's show. The Foolish things we've done in the kitchen and how to fix them.

I'm giving prizes for the most foolish thing done and best cover-up.....

And now I'm stuck any idea's.

Any stories you could share on things you've done and how you fixed them would also be great.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
Linda

linda9393 said:
I'm also doing an April Fool's show. The Foolish things we've done in the kitchen and how to fix them.

Thanks
Linda
I have an April 1 show too and I love this idea! Thanks!

Me tooI'm having a mystery hostess party at my house on the 1st.. really need some great ideas for April Fools Day

linda9393 said:
I'm also doing an April Fool's show. The Foolish things we've done in the kitchen and how to fix them.

Any stories you could share on things you've done and how you fixed them would also be great.

Thanks
Linda
I didnt do anything to fix it since I was about 12 but I was trying to help my mom with breakfast and decided to make muffins, well I stuck a plastic muffin holder in the oven made the whole house smell forever.

April Fools IdeasThere is a great magazine called Family Fun they also have a website www.familyfun.com they have some great ideas for recipies, haven't checked to see what PC products could be used for them. But really cute ideas. There should be some April fools craft ideas (fake spilled chocolate milk) that you could have "spilled" across the table. You could give each guest the recipies for some of them so they can go home and try it on their families.

i recently found an april fools recipe in a back issue of parents magazine. it is for "cupcakes" but the cupcakes are mini meatloaves with mashed potatoes as the frosting and finely chopped carrots as sprinkles. the recipe calls for 6 muffin cups so i thought this would be good to show off the new 6 cup muffin stone(if you have it, if not double the recipe using 12 cup) and also suggests using a plastic bag with star tip to "ice" the cupcakes. i thought this would be a good way to show off the EAD. then maybe put the carrots in the cheese grater with the fine drum. maybe give to each guest to bring home after the show and fool their families. does this sound wierd?

linda9393 said:

Thanks
Linda

What a fun idea:) I've got a show on the 1st and have been looking for something different and fun for the fool's day! Thanks;)

I posted the same question about a April Fools theme show a while ago.....it's under the "bookings" forum on page 6 if you are interested in some more ideas.

LeslieChef

Someone gave me this idea: It's like a "true-false" game. You could play a game with all the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant-----have someone draw a card and then they announce if it is true or not-----their are so many benefits that are outstanding some people find them hard to believe......this would be a great way to get the business opportunity out--
I was thinking it would be cute to put all the slips they draw inside the HWC pink & white cup, to show that off.

Any ideas for the cards? One quick "false" thing that comes to my mind is "We have to keep Inventory". I often get ask that question.

1. What are some simple and fun April Fool's show ideas?

Some simple and fun April Fool's show ideas include hosting a prank cooking competition, creating a fake cooking demo with absurd ingredients, or playing kitchen-themed April Fool's jokes on your guests.

2. Can you provide any kid-friendly April Fool's show ideas?

For kid-friendly April Fool's show ideas, you can make edible pranks like a "meatloaf cake" or "cupcake spaghetti and meatballs." You could also have a "mystery ingredient" game where kids have to guess what ingredient they are tasting blindfolded.

3. How can I incorporate April Fool's into a cooking class?

You can incorporate April Fool's into a cooking class by teaching your guests how to make fun and silly dishes like "deviled egg eyeballs" or "pretzel stick bones." You could also have a "mystery ingredient" challenge where guests have to create a dish using surprise ingredients.

4. Are there any budget-friendly April Fool's show ideas?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly April Fool's show ideas. You can create fake food out of everyday items like mashed potatoes and food coloring, or have a potluck where everyone brings a dish made with a secret ingredient chosen by the host.

5. How can I make my April Fool's show interactive for guests?

You can make your April Fool's show interactive for guests by having them participate in the pranks or challenges. For example, you can have a "guess the fake ingredient" game or a "make your own prank dish" station. You could also have guests vote on the best prank or dish at the end of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefNic