• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Fool's Day ideas?

sandilou

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Oct 9, 2009
I just booked a party for April 1st. Anyone have any ideas to take advantage of this special day -- April FOOLS Day?

TIA,
Sandi

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I don't have any recipes, but you could make a main course trifle that looks like a dessert or vice versa.

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009
ooh, I saw a meatloaf once that was "frosted" with mashed potatoes, and they used ketchup and mustard to "write" on the top of it.

DCB for the meatloaf, potato masher and easy accent decorator for the potatoes, decorator bottles for the ketchup and mustard, and maybe garlic bites to go with??

akggirl

Gold Member
Jun 13, 2007
I just booked one too! I would LOVE some April Fools Day ideas! :)oI'm not very creative)

Dotty

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Make the lava cake and call it a Chocolate Surprise cake! Surprise it is done in the microwave, Surprise, it has the icing in it already! Add a can of cherries and Surprise, it is even better!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Raenita
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views