• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Newsletter: Word, PDF, and Emailable Version Available | Tasty Tidbits

In summary, the April Express Newsletter is a free monthly publication from Pampered Chef that includes new and seasonal product releases, recipes, and cooking tips. It will be available on the first of each month in April through the consultant's website or the Pampered Chef app. Customers can sign up to receive it by providing their email address to their consultant or subscribing on the Pampered Chef website. The newsletter can be shared with friends and family, and there is no cost to receive it.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Word and PDF for your use. Subscribers can also download/send the emailable version - get it at http://www.tastytidbits.net/connect

Thanks!

Attachments

• April10Express.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 615
  • April10Express-print.pdf
    277.2 KB · Views: 426
Joy, thank you for the gift of your talents. I loved the simplicity of the pdf page. Thanks for allowing us to insert our own information.

Hi Joy.. This is my first newsletter to send out how do I send it to all of my prev customers? Do I just send it from my email and copy all contacts from P3?

ldynred7 said:
Hi Joy.. This is my first newsletter to send out how do I send it to all of my prev customers? Do I just send it from my email and copy all contacts from P3?

This is a printable newsletter that you can pass out at your shows, mail, etc. If you want to email it, you can send it as an attachment. As far as how to send and who to send it to, that depends on you. People do it different ways (some maintain mailing lists separately, some export from P3, etc).

An emailable version (embedded inside email) is available to subscribers. You can get more information at http://www.tastytidbits.net.

Thanks!

Joy,
I have been sending you a message to get my password for 2 weeks now and haven't gotten anything back. I was logged on before and it just logged me out one day and I didn't write my password down.

Thank you,

1. What is the April Express Newsletter?

The April Express Newsletter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features new and seasonal product releases, recipes, and cooking tips.

2. When will the April Express Newsletter be available?

The April Express Newsletter will be available on the first of each month in April. You can access it through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef app.

3. How can I sign up to receive the April Express Newsletter?

If you are a customer, you can sign up to receive the April Express Newsletter by providing your email address to your consultant or by subscribing to the Pampered Chef newsletter on our website.

4. Can I share the April Express Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the April Express Newsletter with anyone you like! You can forward the email or share the link to the online version. We also encourage you to share the recipes and tips on social media.

5. Is there a cost to receive the April Express Newsletter?

No, the April Express Newsletter is completely free for anyone to access and enjoy. You do not need to be a consultant or customer to receive it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies