• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Discounted Items: How to Save on Special Consultant Products

In summary, the April discounted items promotion includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from the Spring/Summer catalog such as the Quick Cooker, Ultimate Mandoline, and Stoneware Collection. The savings on these items range from 10-30% off the original price and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Anyone can purchase these items as a guest or host, but hosting a party allows you to earn additional free and discounted products. The promotion ends on April 30th at 11:59pm CST.
Sarah Mitson
A couple weeks ago I read that there will be some kind of special consultant product discount in April (and 3 months after signing up) but I can't find where I read that nor do I know when exactly it starts or how to take advantage of the discounted items. Can anyone help me, please? Sorry, I'm a newbie. Thanks in advance!

Sarah, it's called "Kit Enhancement." You can find the details in the Consultant Policy Guide.

jjaastef said:
Sarah, it's called "Kit Enhancement." You can find the details in the Consultant Policy Guide.
Kit enhancement!! Yes! Ugh, It's been driving me crazy trying to remember what it was called so I could look it up! Thank you so much!

1. What items are included in the April discounted items promotion?

The April discounted items promotion includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from our Spring/Summer catalog. This includes our popular Quick Cooker, Ultimate Mandoline, and Stoneware Collection.

2. How much can I save on these discounted items?

The savings vary depending on the item, but most items are discounted at least 10% off the original price. Some items may have even greater discounts of up to 30% off.

3. Can I combine the April discounted items with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the April discounted items promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use a discount code on non-discounted items in the same order.

4. Can I purchase these discounted items as a guest or do I need to host a party?

Anyone can purchase the April discounted items, whether you are a guest or a host. However, if you host a party, you can earn free and discounted products in addition to the discounted items.

5. When does the April discounted items promotion end?

The April discounted items promotion ends on April 30th at 11:59pm CST. Make sure to place your order before then to take advantage of the savings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • hunkiemunkie