• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late April Consultant News Delivery: Is Anyone Else Experiencing Delays?"

In summary, the Kitchen Consultant Newsletter usually comes in the mail the first or second week of the month, but this month it seems to be coming later than usual. The reason for the delay is unknown, but consultants are urged to send complaints if they do not receive their newsletters.
pkd09
Silver Member
I received mine of Friday April 7. Is anyone else getting theirs late? I know I can view it earlier on the PC Website but I feel we should be getting them no later than the first of the month. What's the deal?:p

I never got mine... I called them last week, and she said she'd mail one right out to me. Seems we usually get them at the end of the previous month... I may be wrong, I may just be overly anxious to get it this month !!

I never got my March issue, had to call and get it remailed. Still waiting on my April issue. Verified my address with them when I called, so I don't think it's an address issue. I prefer getting them in the mail, easier for me to read than doing it on the computer.

I called because it had not arrived as of the 6th (I usually have it on the 1st or 2nd). Of course, it arrived the next day. . .so I'll have two.

hey, maybe someone at your post office is a potential recruit!:D

I haven't gotten mine eitherBut I did check it out online bc my upline director Cindy Lazor is in it! Yay!:)

I haven't received mine either. By when are we supposed to get them? Thinking back, I think all of mine have come in the second week of the month........is that right? Seems kind of late to me.

Consultant newsAre we supposed to get these in the mail. I'm new and when I called the home office they told me they were only available on-line.

Cheryl

Must be some kind of glitch this month. I usually have mine by the 3rd or 4th. Havent seen it yet... I can't wait to get it My Director is in for top 2 in Cluster sales! Karen W! As a cluster we had our best sales ever!

I usually have mine by now as well but haven't received it yet. I'll probably get it monday!;) :rolleyes:

Cheryl, the Kitchen Consultant Newsletter comes in the mail. You can view it online, though. The only newsletter I know of that's strictly online is the Weekly Bytes that comes in your e-mail, I get mine every Tuesday.

I rec'd mine yesterday. I was begining to wonder about it myself. Hope everyone gets theirs soon!!

I always get mine about 2 weeks into the month. Seems kind of silly to me:rolleyes:

It must just vary depending on where you live. I live pretty close to the home office and before I was a director I got mine by about the 2nd of the month usually if it didn't fall on a weekend.

They are also mailed via a bulk mail permit. The shipments on items that are sent under a bulk mail permit is at the discretion of the post office. Our cluster has learned this when we've sent out catalogs under our bulk mail permit. Sometimes the post office seems to wait to mail them out and it takes longer. Other times they've sent them right away. So, who knows?:confused: That's my guess as to why everyone gets them on different schedules. Good thing they're available online!:)

Got mine...FEBRUARY'S, last week!!!! :eek:

Weird...I know I got mine on the 11th! I usually have it by the 1st or 2nd at the latest. Weird part is that I forgot all about it, too busy with FT job, so when it did show up, I was rather surprised at how late it was.

I still haven't got mine. i really want it. Maybe it will be here by Monday!!!

It seems all year mine has been coming later than normal - I usually had it the first of the month but now it is the second week of the month - don't know if moving from NC to AL had anything to do with it or not?

I read it on CC & when mine finally comes in the mail, I just throw it somewhere, cuz I already read everything!!

After I didn't receive my KCN for the 4th month in a row until the last week of the month I called and complained. What I was told was that the directors get thiers the last week of the month prior to the month the KCN is for. Consultants should be getting theirs in the first week of the month, if you don't or haven't received yours then you need to send a complaint. These mix-ups are due to their printer/mail-house and PC needs to know about it. I still haven't received mine for this month, I asked for a 2nd one and hopefully it will be here soon. TPC wants us to have these as early as possible in the month to help us with our sales for that month, if we are getting it late then we might as well not have it at all, in other words...it's really no use if we don't get the KCN until mid-late month.

It seems to me like PC has a lot of internal "issues" going on right now. When I first got started about a year ago everything was great...now it seems like I am WAITING for everything. I guess I will complain via e-mail, everyone seems to think it is more effective.

I have not received mine as of yet. Do you only get this once you place you become a qualified consultant?

Nope, you should start getting them once you sign on to be a consultant. Your starter kit should include a couple recent issues and you should receive the next month's issue after you sign in the mail that first week.

I would call and let them know. Also confirm that they have the correct address for you too!:)

Just got mine today 19th!!!!!!!!!! Month is 2/3rd's over.

I have not received mine either.... but for some reason our mail delivery person likes to give our neighbor my mail.....so maybe it will turn up soon.

Just got the original one yesterday, the one HO mailed came 10 days before the first one! You guys need to make sure HO is aware of your problem so that they can fix the issues they are having with their vendor.

1. What is causing the delays in the delivery of the Late April Consultant News?

The delays in the delivery of the Late April Consultant News are due to the high volume of orders and shipments during this busy season.

2. When can we expect to receive the Late April Consultant News?

We apologize for the delay and are working to get the Late April Consultant News delivered to you as soon as possible. You can expect to receive it within the next week.

3. Will the content of the Late April Consultant News be affected by the delay?

No, the content of the Late April Consultant News will not be affected by the delay. It will still include all the latest news, updates, and tips for our consultants.

4. Can I access the Late April Consultant News online while I wait for the physical copy?

Unfortunately, the Late April Consultant News is only available in physical form and cannot be accessed online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Is there anything I can do to expedite the delivery of the Late April Consultant News?

We appreciate your eagerness to receive the Late April Consultant News. However, due to the high volume of orders, we are unable to expedite the delivery process. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt