• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef April 2020 Catalog

In summary, the new product is a grill tray and basket that are only available as a host special in May. The agenda and registration prize deadlines have not been announced yet, but they are expected to be announced in April.
Jen1409
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/apr10_cn.pdf

Wow... in May, you can earn a top secret new product, and it says it'll ship by the end of May. Are they coming back with mid-season releases? I hope not, those were a pain!

Maybe it's something only available that month when you host a show!

It doesn't say whether the new product will be available for purchase by guests or if it's a host-only product. Wonder when they'll tell us what it is. If it won't ship by the end of May, the only way we can use it to help promote June bookings is to know what it is by the end of April. Or maybe they'll tell us when they announce Sell-A-Thon, poss. May 1.

I hope it's the long-awaited replacement for Chillzanne. It must be super if guest sales must be over $650 to get it for 60% off.

Very excited that they finally put the grill tray and basket as a host special. I may include a BBQ for free or something else to boost those bookings. The outdoor party sticks have not gone over well with my hosts in the past and collapsible bowls are a hit with some. Others just got one b/c it was part of the special and so cheap. Not sure all 3 will appeal to many.

Need a new thread to talk about the Conference agenda and registration prize and deadlines.

Becca_in_MD said:
It doesn't say whether the new product will be available for purchase by guests or if it's a host-only product. Wonder when they'll tell us what it is. If it won't ship by the end of May, the only way we can use it to help promote June bookings is to know what it is by the end of April. Or maybe they'll tell us when they announce Sell-A-Thon, poss. May 1.

I hope it's the long-awaited replacement for Chillzanne. It must be super if guest sales must be over $650 to get it for 60% off.

Very excited that they finally put the grill tray and basket as a host special. I may include a BBQ for free or something else to boost those bookings. The outdoor party sticks have not gone over well with my hosts in the past and collapsible bowls are a hit with some. Others just got one b/c it was part of the special and so cheap. Not sure all 3 will appeal to many.

Need a new thread to talk about the Conference agenda and registration prize and deadlines.

That's what I'm hoping too! The value is over $40.....and It may be just the incentive needed to push people to the $650 mark!

I sell party sticks to every bride I do a bridal shower for! To other people, not so much.

The collapsible bowls are huge hit around here, because everyone camps...and they are great for campers!

And I'm excited about the Grill basket and tray - June is a great bonus month! Last year, wasn't it only the collapsible bowls? I'm thrilled that there are so many choices this year - something for everyone!

I think the specials are great for June too! We love our grill basket. I sell alot of the collapsible bowls. I have repeat customers who buy them for gifts. So is June still considered sell-a-thon? I did not start untill the tail end of June last year, so do not know how this works. Thanks!!

What are the featured products in the Pampered Chef April 2020 Catalog?

The featured products in the Pampered Chef April 2020 Catalog include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Mandoline, the Stackable Cooling Rack, and the Silicone Baking Mat.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the opportunity to build your own business and make a positive impact on people's lives through cooking.

How do I place an order from the Pampered Chef April 2020 Catalog?

You can place an order from the Pampered Chef April 2020 Catalog by visiting our website, contacting a consultant, or attending a cooking show. You can also browse and purchase products directly from the catalog itself.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family. Plus, the host receives special rewards and promotions.

What is the Pampered Chef April 2020 Host Special?

The Pampered Chef April 2020 Host Special is the Stackable Cooling Rack, which can be purchased at a discounted price when hosting a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales and two booked cooking shows. This special also includes a free gift for the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • heather9892