• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April CN is up

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Wow... in May, you can earn a top secret new product, and it says it'll ship by the end of May. Are they coming back with mid-season releases? I hope not, those were a pain!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe it's something only available that month when you host a show!

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
It doesn't say whether the new product will be available for purchase by guests or if it's a host-only product. Wonder when they'll tell us what it is. If it won't ship by the end of May, the only way we can use it to help promote June bookings is to know what it is by the end of April. Or maybe they'll tell us when they announce Sell-A-Thon, poss. May 1.

I hope it's the long-awaited replacement for Chillzanne. It must be super if guest sales must be over $650 to get it for 60% off.

Very excited that they finally put the grill tray and basket as a host special. I may include a BBQ for free or something else to boost those bookings. The outdoor party sticks have not gone over well with my hosts in the past and collapsible bowls are a hit with some. Others just got one b/c it was part of the special and so cheap. Not sure all 3 will appeal to many.

Need a new thread to talk about the Conference agenda and registration prize and deadlines.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
It doesn't say whether the new product will be available for purchase by guests or if it's a host-only product. Wonder when they'll tell us what it is. If it won't ship by the end of May, the only way we can use it to help promote June bookings is to know what it is by the end of April. Or maybe they'll tell us when they announce Sell-A-Thon, poss. May 1.

I hope it's the long-awaited replacement for Chillzanne. It must be super if guest sales must be over $650 to get it for 60% off.

Very excited that they finally put the grill tray and basket as a host special. I may include a BBQ for free or something else to boost those bookings. The outdoor party sticks have not gone over well with my hosts in the past and collapsible bowls are a hit with some. Others just got one b/c it was part of the special and so cheap. Not sure all 3 will appeal to many.

Need a new thread to talk about the Conference agenda and registration prize and deadlines.

That's what I'm hoping too! The value is over $40.....and It may be just the incentive needed to push people to the $650 mark!

I sell party sticks to every bride I do a bridal shower for! To other people, not so much.

The collapsible bowls are huge hit around here, because everyone camps...and they are great for campers!

And I'm excited about the Grill basket and tray - June is a great bonus month! Last year, wasn't it only the collapsible bowls? I'm thrilled that there are so many choices this year - something for everyone!

sassypip

Silver Member
Jun 23, 2009
I think the specials are great for June too! We love our grill basket. I sell alot of the collapsible bowls. I have repeat customers who buy them for gifts. So is June still considered sell-a-thon? I did not start untill the tail end of June last year, so do not know how this works. Thanks!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amychefofPA
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views