• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still earn bonus points if I promoted to Director in April?

If you have been promoted to Director on or after April 1, you are not eligible for the bonus points.
NewbyPChef
Do you interpret the April bonus points flyer to mean that if someone is eligible for the taste of travel trip b/c they were a team leader on Jan. 1 but promoted to director on April 1 they will not be eligible for the bonus points? If so, that is not cool!

HAHA! I was wondering the same thing!! I would love to get those! But promoted to Director on April 1- would much rather be director, but the points would be nice :)

I don't know the answer, but you do get those other bonus points for promoting. 6k for promoting to Director (and that wasn't just in April).Do your shows for April no matter what and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised later! I wouldn't let it change what you are doing. :)

Its not going to change what I'm doing, I am just a crazy anal accountant and like to know where my "numbers" are going to be! LOL

HAHA agreed! i ave a pretty solid April, but to get EXTRA points- man that would be amazing!!!!!! I might even have the trip earned by June!!! Wahoo!

i sent an email to HO and someone with VERY poor grammar emailed me back that I am not eligible.

NewbyPChef said:
i sent an email to HO and someone with VERY poor grammar emailed me back that I am not eligible.

I'd take it with a grain of salt, and call to speak to someone else.
Chances are, they didn't understand what you were asking or your situation. If they speak/type poor grammar, they probably read it wrong. ;)

Otherwise- what would be the logic and point of offering an incentive trip to C/SC/TLs at the beginning of the year, including bonus points and such, then when they DO promote as encouraged, oops- you're not eligible now!

It is based on your status as of April 1.

I just got the automated email about the bonus points. You would think they wouldn't send that to me unless I am eligible.

NewbyPChef said:
I just got the automated email about the bonus points. You would think they wouldn't send that to me unless I am eligible.
Great to forward to your team :)

I promoted April 1st and got 4000 points the other day, I'm confused!!!

Yes, if they were a C, SC or TL on Jan 1 and have never earned an incentive trip with PC, then they qualify for the program. But only people who are C, SC or TL on April 1st qualified to earn the April bonus points. So if you were "paid as" a D in March & officially took the title on April 1, you did not earn those bonus points ... but as mentioned by another responder, you DID earn the 6,000 points for promoting to Director during the earning period for Taste of Travel! :D

Earn BONUS points for your April Shows!
Hold and submit Shows April 1–30 and receive:
1 Show...........500 Bonus points
2 Shows...... 1,000 Bonus points
3 Shows...... 2,000 Bonus points
4+ Shows... 4,000 Bonus points

Rules: Only Consultants, Senior Consultants and Team Leaders who are eligible to earn Taste of Travel can earn bonus incentive trip points in April. Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be held April 1– 30, 2011, and submitted no later than midnight CT on April 30, 2011 (mail order deadlines apply). Bonus points earned in April may only be applied toward Taste of Travel incentive and do not count toward Irresistible Destinations 2011 incentive. Bonus points will be reflected under Miscellaneous points as April bonus sales points on My Incentive Calculator by May 6, 2011.

Promote:
• To Senior Consultant and receive 1,000 points!
• To Team Leader and receive 3,000 points!
• To Director and receive 6,000 points!
That’s a total of 10,000 points!

Sheila said:
Yes, if they were a C, SC or TL on Jan 1 and have never earned an incentive trip with PC, then they qualify for the program. But only people who are C, SC or TL on April 1st qualified to earn the April bonus points. So if you were "paid as" a D in March & officially took the title on April 1, you did not earn those bonus points ... but as mentioned by another responder, you DID earn the 6,000 points for promoting to Director during the earning period for Taste of Travel! :D

I emailed HO and will call today. I did receive 4000 points and paid as a D on April 1st. When I read it over and over and over, it does not say that you must be a C, SC or TL on April 1st as well. It just says you need to be a C, SC or TL on Jan 1st or following to qualify.
I'm sure I'll know soon enough.

I just spoke with HO. Even though I promoted to Director on April 1st, I still earn the bonus points!!!

1. What are April Bonus Points?

April Bonus Points are a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of April. Customers can earn bonus points for making purchases, hosting parties, or joining as a consultant.

2. How do I earn April Bonus Points?

To earn April Bonus Points, you can make purchases on the Pampered Chef website, host a virtual party, or join as a consultant. The amount of bonus points you earn will vary depending on the promotion and your purchase or party total.

3. Can I combine April Bonus Points with other promotions or discounts?

No, April Bonus Points cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are only valid for the specified promotion period and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.

4. When will I receive my April Bonus Points?

April Bonus Points will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours of making a qualifying purchase or hosting a party. If you join as a consultant during the promotion, you will receive your bonus points in your first commission check.

5. Do April Bonus Points expire?

Yes, April Bonus Points expire at the end of the promotion period. Make sure to use them before the deadline to take advantage of the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinb
  • kcmckay