• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April 2020 Host & Guest Specials

In summary, The host special for April 2020 is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Steamer Set at a discounted price. To qualify for the host special, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party. The guest special is the Quick Cooker Steamer Set, available for purchase at a reduced price. The host and guest specials cannot be combined and have a retail value of $279 and $174 respectively. Both specials can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,Sorry I'm so late with posting this.Thanks for all your efforts in making me and others look great!Jeanine

Attachments

• 2020 -- APRIL GUEST.pdf
    218.1 KB · Views: 1,358
  • 2020 -- APRIL HOST.pdf
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,349
Thank you!! I appreciate all your hard work! No need to apologize!!

1. What are the host and guest specials for April 2020?

The host special for April 2020 is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Steamer Set at a discounted price. The guest special is the Quick Cooker Steamer Set, available for purchase at a reduced price.

2. How can I qualify for the host special in April 2020?

To qualify for the host special in April 2020, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I combine the host and guest specials in April 2020?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. They are separate promotions and cannot be used together.

4. What is the value of the Quick Cooker Set in the April 2020 host special?

The Quick Cooker Set has a retail value of $279, but is available to hosts at a discounted price of $174. That's a savings of $105!

5. Are the April 2020 host and guest specials available online?

Yes, both the host and guest specials for April 2020 can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Please note that the host special is only available to hosts who qualify by hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom