• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors

In summary, the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in April 2013. Customers can receive a discount on select products by hosting a cooking party or making a purchase through a consultant. The eligible products may vary and the discount cannot be combined with other promotions. The event ends on April 30, 2013 and all purchases and parties must be completed by this date to be eligible for the discount.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Here's an OOF for April 2013. If you find any errors, please let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• April '13 OOF.doc
    233.5 KB · Views: 679
"Thanks for sharing this update! I'll definitely keep an eye out for any errors and let you know if I come across any. Appreciate the effort put into keeping us informed."

What is the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event?

The "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in April 2013. During this event, customers can receive a discount on select products when they host a cooking party or make a purchase through a consultant.

How can I participate in the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event?

To participate in the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event, you can either host a cooking party with a consultant or make a purchase through a consultant. The discount will automatically be applied to eligible products in your cart.

Which products are eligible for the discount during the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event?

The specific products that are eligible for the discount during the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event may vary. However, you can find a list of eligible products on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant.

Can I combine the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

When does the "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event end?

The "April 2013 OOF: Check for Errors" event ends on April 30, 2013. All purchases and parties must be completed by this date to be eligible for the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • naekelsey