• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Apricot-Almond Baked Brie Recipe for a Tasty Snack!

In summary, To make Apricot-Almond Baked Brie, you will need a wheel of brie cheese, apricot preserves, sliced almonds, and crescent roll dough. While brie cheese is typically used for this recipe, you can certainly experiment with other types of cheese such as camembert or goat cheese. To prevent the brie from leaking out of the dough, make sure to seal the edges of the dough tightly and place the brie in the center of the dough before wrapping it up. This dish pairs well with crackers, sliced baguette, or fresh fruit. You can also serve it with a side salad or as an appetizer before a meal.
chefautumn
I'm making this for my Sat. show and was wondering for those of you who have made it, what do you eat it with? It seems like it would be a dip. The recipe I have reccommends eating it with apples but I don't think that tastes very good. I just made it and I put it on a ritz cracker. It tasted ok but my husband mentioned that it is wrapped in a cresent roll already.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

I usedAsian pears, which are like apples and it was very good. I also used dried mango instead of apricots - Yum. I also put out an assortment of crackers and toasted sourdough rounds.

Apricot Almond Baked Brie Side ServingsWe served it at my sister's housewarming party and had apples, pears, and those wavy crisp Ritz cracker things (they're shaped like a tilde "~").a
We had another tray with regular Ritz, Wheat Thin and Veggie type crackers and a cheese ball. Strangely, most of the sharp, store purchased cheeseball was left, as was all the pears, and most of the apples. People were eating the various crackers with the almond brie. I liked the wavy crisp Ritz because they were salty.

Thank you Shari and Rita. I think I'll bring Ritz and a few pears!

Shari, what a small world, I have family in Ripon (small town) my brother and cousin just graduated from Ripon High! :)

The brie is not soft like you would expect, you have to cut slices out of it. But, it is very yummy!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Apricot-Almond Baked Brie?

To make Apricot-Almond Baked Brie, you will need a wheel of brie cheese, apricot preserves, sliced almonds, and crescent roll dough.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

While brie cheese is typically used for this recipe, you can certainly experiment with other types of cheese such as camembert or goat cheese.

3. How do I prevent the brie from leaking out of the crescent roll dough?

To prevent the brie from leaking out of the dough, make sure to seal the edges of the dough tightly and place the brie in the center of the dough before wrapping it up.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Apricot-Almond Baked Brie ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out.

5. What should I serve with Apricot-Almond Baked Brie?

This dish pairs well with crackers, sliced baguette, or fresh fruit. You can also serve it with a side salad or as an appetizer before a meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
Replies
Views
chefann
  • CookingwithMary
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies