• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apricot-Almond Baked Brie

chefautumn

Aug 5, 2005
I'm making this for my Sat. show and was wondering for those of you who have made it, what do you eat it with? It seems like it would be a dip. The recipe I have reccommends eating it with apples but I don't think that tastes very good. I just made it and I put it on a ritz cracker. It tasted ok but my husband mentioned that it is wrapped in a cresent roll already.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
I used

Asian pears, which are like apples and it was very good. I also used dried mango instead of apricots - Yum. I also put out an assortment of crackers and toasted sourdough rounds.

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Apricot Almond Baked Brie Side Servings

We served it at my sister's housewarming party and had apples, pears, and those wavy crisp Ritz cracker things (they're shaped like a tilde "~").a
We had another tray with regular Ritz, Wheat Thin and Veggie type crackers and a cheese ball. Strangely, most of the sharp, store purchased cheeseball was left, as was all the pears, and most of the apples. People were eating the various crackers with the almond brie. I liked the wavy crisp Ritz because they were salty.

chefautumn

Aug 5, 2005
Thank you Shari and Rita. I think I'll bring Ritz and a few pears!

Shari, what a small world, I have family in Ripon (small town) my brother and cousin just graduated from Ripon High! :)

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
The brie is not soft like you would expect, you have to cut slices out of it. But, it is very yummy!