• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apps & Drinks Party: Easy Appetizer Ideas

In summary, Debbie advises making the artichoke roasted red pepper spread, using the products in the SS kit, and making the Rustic Parmesan Chips.
HarleyFund
One of my first bookings is a apps and drinks party. Looking for easy, but tasty apps to do with the starter kit. Any help would be great.

1 ideaHi Dennis.

You could make the cool veggie pizza and cut it into small bite sized squares. I did this for my open house and it was a big hit.

Tasha

It kind of sounds kind of like you are having a sip and dip show. If you wanted to make dips you can use any of our farmers market seasoning or any of the PC seasongings make good dips. I've attached a few other dip ideas if you wanted to go the dip route. If you want to make a bigger appetizer their are several ideas at joycesfinecooking.com Just type in PC recipes and it will pull up a bunch. Their is a heading for appetizers. I usually like to make something from the Season's best cookbook. In the spring/summer one there is a recipe for Garden Ranch Pizza that uses alot of tools from the super starter kit. This is an awesome appetizer as well- so yummy.

Attachments

• Sip and Dip Show.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 768
Joyces fine cookingDennis,
There is a website www.joycesfinecooking.com, go to the side panel and select pampered chefs, and you will get a bunch of PC recipes. Each are separated into categories, one being appetizers. Check it out. My personal favorite for an appetizer was the hot pizza dip, everybody loves it, and you can serve it with bread or tortillas. Hope I helped.

Debbie :)

My SStarterDuring my super starter period I used the Sm Oval Baker and made 3 cheese Walnut Spread. It is very yummy. After your first paycheck you should order the Simple Additions Entertaining set off of your Paperwork/Supply order form, it's only $30. Then you'd have some of the small bowls which are great for other kinds of dips.

Congratulations on starting your business. Good luck with your Harley money!

S/S Seasons Best 2005My first show I made the Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip and it was a success! You use alot of the products found in the SS Kit. Anybody who has tried it says it is awesome, it always goes quickly and people who have told me they don't like artichokes said they like this recipe.

I have made it at almost every show since then.

The great part is the Rustic Parmesan Chips that goes with them. The guests are amazed at how great the chips taste and how easy it is to make. The best thing.. you're showing two stones at one show!!! I usually make the chips first, then as they cool, start on the dip.

I love that you have a specific goal in mind for your PC money. You have forced me to look at what I really want this money to do for me!
Thanks!

I recently did a sip'n'dip show and I had the Mediterranean Dip Duo (which I prepared ahead of time) and did the warm layered greek dip as the demo. It got rave reviews. :)

ladybug said:
My first show I made the Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip and it was a success! You use alot of the products found in the SS Kit. Anybody who has tried it says it is awesome, it always goes quickly and people who have told me they don't like artichokes said they like this recipe.

The great part is the Rustic Parmesan Chips that goes with them. The guests are amazed at how great the chips taste and how easy it is to make. The best thing.. you're showing two stones at one show!!! I usually make the chips first, then as they cool, start on the dip.

I love that you have a specific goal in mind for your PC money. You have forced me to look at what I really want this money to do for me!
Thanks!
I made the artichike roasted red pepper spread today. It is so yummy. I did have a little trouble getting the cream mixture off the whisk. The cream cesse was soften, it was hard to get off whisk. I am glad I try it before party. I am going to use spatula to mix and spread the mixture. Also note, wash chopping board asap after choppping roasted red pepppers, they stain the board a little.

So gladI am so glad they've introduced the Cranberry Bar Board. Perfect for cutting Red Pepper, roasted or otherwise. I always get a stain that lasts awhile after cutting red pepper.

ladybug said:
My first show I made the Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip and it was a success! You use alot of the products found in the SS Kit. Anybody who has tried it says it is awesome, it always goes quickly and people who have told me they don't like artichokes said they like this recipe.

Thanks!

Do you know where I can find the recipe for the Rustic Parmesan Chips & Roasted Red Pepper & Artichoke Dip?

Thanks

Season's Best S/S 05The recipe is in there and quite delish. Big hit at shows. If you don't have the Season's Best, send me a private message and I will type it out for you.

What are some easy appetizer ideas for an Apps & Drinks Party?

Some easy appetizer ideas for an Apps & Drinks Party include bruschetta, cheese and crackers, vegetable platters with dip, mini quiches, and shrimp cocktail.

Can I make these appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, most of these appetizers can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until the party. Just make sure to follow proper storage and reheating instructions.

Do you have any vegetarian or gluten-free appetizer options?

Yes, for vegetarians, you can make caprese skewers, hummus and pita chips, or stuffed mushrooms. For gluten-free options, you can make deviled eggs, fruit skewers, or prosciutto-wrapped melon.

What are some drink pairing suggestions for these appetizers?

For bruschetta, pair with a crisp white wine. For cheese and crackers, pair with a red wine or a beer. For shrimp cocktail, pair with a sparkling wine or a vodka cocktail. For mini quiches, pair with a mimosa or a bloody mary. For vegetable platters, pair with a light and refreshing cocktail, such as a mojito or a margarita.

How many appetizers should I make per person?

It is recommended to make 3-4 different types of appetizers and plan for 3-4 pieces per person. However, this can vary depending on the length of the party and the amount of other food being served.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223