• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Wedge Cucumbers with Our Amazing Apple Wedger

In summary, the Apple Wedger for Cukes is a kitchen tool designed to easily cut cucumbers into perfect wedges. It can also be used for other fruits and vegetables, but the size and shape of the produce may affect the results. It is dishwasher safe and made of high-quality stainless steel blades and a durable plastic handle. The size of the wedges cannot be adjusted, but the user can control the size by cutting the cucumber into smaller or larger pieces beforehand.
DebPC
Staff member
Everybody knows ours is awesome for wedging cucumbers and taking out the seeds right?
cuke wedges tip.jpg

I haven't pointed this out in quite a while. Thanks for the reminder.

That's great! I never even thought about it!

1. How do I use the Apple Wedger for Cukes?

The Apple Wedger for Cukes is designed to easily cut cucumbers into perfect wedges. Simply place the cucumber on a cutting board and press the Apple Wedger down firmly onto the cucumber. The sharp blades will cut through the cucumber, creating evenly sized wedges.

2. Can the Apple Wedger for Cukes be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While it is primarily designed for cucumbers, the Apple Wedger can also be used for other fruits and vegetables such as apples, pears, and zucchinis. However, please note that the size and shape of the produce may affect the results.

3. Is the Apple Wedger for Cukes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Apple Wedger for Cukes is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. However, it can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water.

4. Can I adjust the size of the wedges using the Apple Wedger for Cukes?

No, the Apple Wedger for Cukes creates uniform wedges and does not have an adjustable size. However, you can control the size of the wedges by cutting the cucumber into smaller or larger pieces before using the Apple Wedger.

5. What material is the Apple Wedger for Cukes made of?

The Apple Wedger for Cukes is made of high-quality stainless steel blades and a durable plastic handle. This makes it sturdy and long-lasting, ensuring you can enjoy perfectly wedged cucumbers for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies