• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you know you can use an apple wedger to slice cucumbers for perfect slices?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger is not recommended for cutting cucumbers and is specifically designed for cutting apples. It has adjustable blades for 8 or 16 wedges and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It cannot be used to core apples and comes with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
cewcooks
:) here is a great tip I learned from a call: Take a cucumber cut off ends and cut do then the middle then stand it upright, then take the apple wedger and slice the cucumber just like an apple, so you seed and slice the cucumber at the same time and you end up with even slices!:chef:

Thanks for the great tip! :chef:

Sounds like a good way to deal with zuchinni squash, too.
Thanks for the tip.

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger to cut cucumbers?

The Pampered Chef Apple Wedger is specifically designed for cutting apples, not cucumbers. While it may be possible to use it to cut cucumbers, we recommend using a knife or vegetable peeler for the best results.

2. Can I adjust the size of the apple wedges with this tool?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger has adjustable blades that allow you to choose between 8 or 16 wedges. Simply turn the knob on the side of the tool to adjust the blade size.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Apple Wedger is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for the best care and longevity of the product.

4. Can I use the Apple Wedger to core apples?

No, the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger is designed to only cut and wedge apples. We recommend using a separate corer tool for removing the core of an apple.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If you experience any issues with your Apple Wedger, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Staci
  • afokkema4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies