• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple-themed Show: A Fun Idea for Fall?

In summary, ChefBecky is planning to use a Food Network Magazine article to inspire ideas for dishes to serve at her show on Sunday. She is looking for input from others on how to make the flyer more appealing.
dme.grant
Hi! So I'm hosting a show on Sunday and the host mentioned having apples with the dessert sauces and sweet sprinkles as toppings for the guests to choose from. I thought that was a good idea, kind of fun for fall, and I was thinking about demo-ing the Taffy Apple Tartlets from the SB to go along with the theme. Then yesterday I found a great little page in the Food Network Magazine that had "An Apple a day". 31 apple related ideas for each day in october. I loved this, so I've started working on a little flyer for each guest to take home and now I need a little input. I feel like what I have so far is too busy, but I'm not really sure how to fix it.
I know I'm going to change the text colors to have more contrast between the lines, but other than that I'm stumped. Is this even a good idea? Or did I just get a little too carried away (trust me, it's happened before LOL).

Thanks for any input!

Dawn

Attachments

• October apples.pdf
    139.8 KB · Views: 471
Oh, I also added a few PC products in the lines. Let me know if you can think of anything else to add.

Great idea! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Going to use it and appreciate you sharing. You managed to fit a lot of great tips and info on one page. Maybe shade alternating lines to make easier to fit?

Also, I'd make sure your contact info is somewhere on that page.

Suggestions as asked....I'm all about bragging about our tools....so...

Not sure if this is even possible because of space availability....but here are some more tools could be tossed in with the recipes. =)

the chips could be done with our Apple, Peeler/Corer/Slicer
Same with number 2? Or use the corer and the ultimate mandoline
Salad chopper or Food chopper for recipe 5
Recipe 10...non stick skillet...60% off as host in Oct
Recipe 12 - get this gorgeous set if you start your own biz in Oct
Recipe 15 - salad chopper and Quick Stir Pitcher
Recipe 16 - Have our microfiber towels handy to make clean up a breeze
Recipe 17 - Our festive cheese knife...
18 - Batter Bowl, SS Bowl, even our collapsible bowl
19 - change shallow metal pan to our large metal bakeware
21-Again, Salad Chopper and Citrus Press
22- Apple Wedger, Micro-cooker, Silicone Spatula

26 -Salad CHopper or Food Chopper, Our Korintje Cinnamon or Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles
27 - Thin slice blade of ultimate mandoline
28 - Rice cooker for macaroni
29 - Rice cooker and Quick Stir Pitcher

I love these suggestions and I'll try to fit them on the page tomorrow. I'm not very tech savvy, so please share what yours looks like too! :)

Glad you liked them. I'll work on something, but probably not til later next week. =) I'm so not tech savvy either. lol

OK, so here is my revised edition. I changed almost every line to reflect a PC product, but on one or two it either wouldn't fit or there was no product to use.

Attachments

• October apples.pdf
    141.1 KB · Views: 468
That looks really nice! Thanks for sharing!

If anyone is planning on using it be careful! I went to print some and for whatever reason there are two blank pages at the end. My printer went haywire trying to print the blank pages and got a paper jam. So make sure you select "current page" from your print options.

Man, you're fast!! It's wonderful! Thanks for all your work and for sharing!

Hi I would love to use this also, but I cannot edit info at bottom of the page:cry: help thanks

Hi, sorry about that. Turns out you can't alter PDFs because most people only have Acrobat Reader.Also, for some reason I can't figure out how to upload excel spreadsheets. I'll go back to the original spreadsheet and delete my contact info and maybe you could add a sticker then photocopy? I hope it works out! :)

Attachments

• October apples 2.pdf
    139.9 KB · Views: 450
thank you so much for your help, you are an expert at this stuff

Dme,

I'm going with yours, rather than reinvent the wheel! Thanks for making it so we can all use it. Thanks to the fab ChefBecky D, I figured out how to use FB as a fan page and plan on using this idea as one of my posts. =)

What products are included in the Apple Themed Show for Fall?

The Apple Themed Show for Fall includes a variety of products such as the Apple Peeler, the Apple Wedger, the Apple Corer, the Apple Slicer, and the Apple Baker. These products are designed to make preparing and cooking apples easier and more efficient for the upcoming fall season.

Can I use these products for other fruits besides apples?

Yes, while these products are specifically designed for apples, they can also be used for other fruits such as pears or soft fruits like tomatoes. They are versatile and can be used for a variety of fruits depending on personal preference.

Are there any recipes included in the Apple Themed Show for Fall?

Yes, the Apple Themed Show for Fall includes a recipe booklet with a variety of apple-based recipes such as apple crisp, apple pie, and apple cider. These recipes are perfect for the fall season and can be made using the products included in the show.

Are the products in the Apple Themed Show for Fall dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the Apple Themed Show for Fall are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking and baking with apples quick and easy.

Can I host an Apple Themed Show for Fall with friends and family?

Absolutely! Hosting an Apple Themed Show for Fall is a great way to get together with friends and family while learning about and trying out new products and recipes. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, making it a fun and rewarding experience for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • SusanK