• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I find an Apple Themed Show Flyer for my Fall Party?

In summary, someone is having an apple themed show tomorrow night, and they are looking for flyers or a fall themed show flyer. They are also looking for a recipe for apple pie.
SusanK
Does anyone have an Apple themed show flyer or a fall theme show flyer that I could see so I am not reinventing the wheel? Not sure if this is o.k. to ask, but I thought I would try it. I want do an apple show with microwave apple crumble and apple pizza in one of the Pampered Chef cookbooks. Also, I read somewhere that you can freeze apples (already seasoned) for a pie and then use them later -- does this really work?

Freezing ApplesMy grandmother always froze apples for her winter pies in the summer. Everytime she made a pie during the summer or early fall she'd make double the filling and freeze the second half. That way she could have fresh from the tree apple pie in the dead of winter. Of course, now I wish I hadn't been the obnoxious teen that I was and had helped her out in the kitchen when she asked me to. I'd love to be able to reproduce her cooking in my own kitchen, but unfortunately she's not around to teach me now that I'm willing to learn. :(

I'm having an apple show tomorrow night! Here's how to freeze the pie filling!
Make Your Own
Apple Pie Kit:
Peel, core and slice 6 medium apples, then slice in half. Toss apples with 1/2 - 3/4 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour and 3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend. Please in resealable plastic food storage bag and freeze. When ready to use, thaw apple mixture in the refrigerator, then place in a ready-made pie crust and bake.

Sorry I do not have a flyer - If I find something I will post it. Great idea for a show, especially for the fall! Here is a good recipe you may want to include. I fits well in the medium simple additions bowl - serve it with tortilla scoops or homemade pita triangles sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, and have it ready when the guests are arriving.... :)

Apple Berry Salsa
2 medium granny smith apples
1 c. strawberries, sliced
1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
1 sm orange
2 T. packed brown sugar
2 T. apple jelly
Peel, core & slice apples. Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apples into quarters; chop using Food Chopper. Slice strawberries with Egg Slicer plus. Chop kiwi with Food Chopper. Place fruit in sm. Batter bowl. Zest orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Juice orange with the Juicer. Add orange zest, orange juice, br. Sugar and jelly to fruit mixture. Mix gently.

Here are a couple of things. I have one also for a apple pie class that charges guests a fee. If anyone wants me to post it let me know.

Attachments

• All About Apples Invitation.doc
    52 KB · Views: 707
  • Apple, Apples Apples.doc
    24 KB · Views: 742

What are some ideas for incorporating apples into an Apple Themed Party?

Some ideas for incorporating apples into an Apple Themed Party could include serving apple cider as a signature drink, using apple-shaped plates and cups, serving apple-themed snacks and desserts such as apple pie or caramel apples, and incorporating apple-themed decor such as centerpieces made from apples.

Can you recommend any apple recipes for an Apple Themed Party?

Yes, some popular apple recipes for an Apple Themed Party could include apple crisp, apple cider donuts, apple cinnamon bread, and apple cider sangria. You can also find many more apple-themed recipes on the Pampered Chef website.

How can I make my Apple Themed Party more interactive?

To make your Apple Themed Party more interactive, you could set up a DIY caramel apple bar where guests can create their own custom caramel apples, have a blind taste test of different types of apples and have guests try to guess which is which, or have a bobbing for apples game. You could also incorporate apple-themed games and activities such as an apple-themed scavenger hunt or apple-themed trivia.

What are some options for apple-themed party favors?

Some options for apple-themed party favors could include mini apple scented candles, apple-shaped cookie cutters, apple-shaped stress balls, or mini jars of homemade apple butter. You could also give out small bags of fresh apples as a healthy and practical party favor.

Are there any recommended decorations for an Apple Themed Party?

Yes, some recommended decorations for an Apple Themed Party could include a banner with apple illustrations, hanging paper lanterns in shades of red and green, and apple-shaped balloons. You could also use apple-shaped serving dishes and platters to serve food and snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jillbean