• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Apple Pie Bites in Minutes!

In summary, to make Delicious Apple Pie Bites in Minutes, you will need refrigerated pie crust, apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. It only takes 20 minutes to make these tasty bites and you do not need any special equipment - just a baking sheet and a knife. You can also use any type of fruit you prefer and make them ahead of time to reheat later.
DebPC
Staff member
apple pie bites615577712_n.jpg APPLE PIE BITES 1 tube Crescent rolls
1 Slice apple per triangle
Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar
Roll up & Bake for 11-13 minutes at 350 degrees.

yummy tried this . good and quick clean up

1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. 3. Place one slice of apple on each triangle. 4. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top of the apple slices. 5. Roll up the dough starting from the wide end of the triangle and place on a baking sheet. 6. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown. 7. Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your delicious apple pie bites!

1. How long does it take to make Delicious Apple Pie Bites in Minutes!?

It only takes 20 minutes to make these delicious apple pie bites!

2. What ingredients do I need to make Delicious Apple Pie Bites in Minutes!?

You will need refrigerated pie crust, apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter to make these tasty bites.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples?

Absolutely! You can use any type of fruit you prefer, such as peaches, berries, or even a combination of fruits.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make Delicious Apple Pie Bites in Minutes!?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A baking sheet and a knife are the only tools you will need.

5. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make these ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave for a quick and delicious treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
zmom58