• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Apple Peeler Work for Potatoes? Answers Here.

In summary, the apple peeler is a versatile tool that can be used to peel potatoes as well as a variety of other fruits and vegetables. It has an adjustable peeling depth to handle different sizes of potatoes and is easy to clean, being dishwasher safe. However, it is not designed to core or slice potatoes. It is also durable and made with high-quality materials for long-lasting use.
sarahjmpc
Does the apple peeler work for potatoes? I am sure it will but my customer wants to know if it will slice and peel without corering it like an apple. Thanks

I do not know of a way to do it without removing a "core". The part that slices it is the same part that cores it. The peeling blade is separate, but the other two are not. So it should slice and peel, but also core a potato.

If she wants simple way to slice and peel, then I would recommend the serrated peeler and then either the simple slicer or UM.

Yes. I use it more for potatoes than apples. I just slice the core part into medalions and cook it with the curly fries. You can drop the coring part down but then all it will do is peel the potato. To get it to slice you have to also core.

1. Does the apple peeler work for potatoes?

Yes, the apple peeler can also be used to peel potatoes. Its sharp blades and adjustable peeling depth make it a versatile tool for peeling a variety of fruits and vegetables.

2. Can the apple peeler handle different sizes of potatoes?

Yes, the apple peeler has an adjustable peeling depth, allowing it to handle potatoes of different sizes. Simply adjust the depth according to the size of the potato for optimal peeling.

3. Is the apple peeler easy to clean?

Yes, the apple peeler is easy to clean. It can be disassembled for thorough cleaning and is dishwasher safe for convenience.

4. Does the apple peeler also core and slice potatoes?

No, the apple peeler is designed specifically for peeling fruits and vegetables. It does not have the ability to core or slice potatoes.

5. Is the apple peeler durable?

Yes, the apple peeler is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. With proper care and use, it can peel potatoes and other fruits and vegetables for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • lanelly7