• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple peeler/slicer/corer question

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Is there a way to peel without coring? I'm thinking no. My customer wants to just peel potatoes I guess?

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
To peel without coring and slicing, loosen bolt at bottom of coring/slicing blade using the crescent wrench that came with it and move coring/slicing blade out of the path of the apple/potato. Proceed as usual. I got this off of the Use and Care Instruction card that came with it under Tips and Techniques! Hope this helps!:) I've never tried it though.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Jayne said:
To peel without coring and slicing, loosen bolt at bottom of coring/slicing blade using the crescent wrench that came with it and move coring/slicing blade out of the path of the apple/potato. Proceed as usual. I got this off of the Use and Care Instruction card that came with it under Tips and Techniques! Hope this helps!:) I've never tried it though.

Thanks Jayne. Have you tried it?>

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
No, I've never tried it. I just peel my potatos the regular way. I've only used it on apples and it does a great job after a few adjustments on the depth. At first it was taking too much meat off of the apple. Once you get it set its GREAT!:)

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
Maybe I'll try it at one of my shows. Most everyone I know hates to peel potatos, maybe it will bring a couple of sales lol!:D