• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Borrow an Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer in Rolesville, Wake Forest, or North Raleigh?

In summary, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can quickly and easily peel, core, and slice apples. It has an adjustable blade for desired slice thickness and is easy to clean. While it can be used for other fruits and vegetables, caution should be taken due to its sharp blades. It also comes with a safety cover for added protection.
absneed
Do any of you consultants in the Rolesville, Wake Forest, or North Raleigh area have an Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer I can borrow for a few hours. I have two people who want to see it in action before they buy one. If you do, will you please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you!

I emailed you. Not sure if you still need it or when. I live in Rolesville down the road from you. (You borrowed a sauce from me last month)But I have one (my personal one).

Hi there! I don't personally have an Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, but I did some quick research and found that there are a few rental options in the Rolesville, Wake Forest, and North Raleigh area. You could try contacting a local kitchen supply store or even a nearby community center to see if they have one available for rent. I hope this helps and good luck with your demonstration!

1. How do I use the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

To use the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, first make sure the suction base is securely attached to a smooth, non-porous surface. Then, place the apple on the prongs and turn the handle clockwise. The blade will peel, core, and slice the apple in one continuous motion.

2. Can I adjust the thickness of the slices?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer has an adjustable blade that allows you to choose the desired thickness of your apple slices. Simply turn the knob on the side of the device to adjust the blade.

3. Is it easy to clean?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is very easy to clean. The blade and coring/slicing mechanism can be easily removed for thorough cleaning. We recommend hand washing all parts with warm, soapy water and drying them thoroughly before reassembling.

4. Can I use this for other types of fruits or vegetables?

While the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is specifically designed for apples, it can also be used for other round and firm fruits or vegetables such as pears or potatoes. However, we do not recommend using it for soft or irregularly shaped produce.

5. Is it safe for children to use?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer has sharp blades and should be used with caution. We recommend supervising children while they use this product and keeping it out of reach when not in use. It also comes with a safety cover for the blades when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • 1PamperedChef4U