• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Apple Peeler/Corer Peel and Core Without Slicing?

In summary, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can easily peel, core, and slice apples. It can also be used with other types of fruits, such as pears and potatoes, by adjusting the prongs and blade. The product is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for better results and longevity. To clean the blade, use a soft cloth or sponge with mild soap. The thickness of the slices can also be adjusted by moving the blade closer or further away from the fruit.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey ladies,

I have a guest that wants to purchase this, but they will only get it if you can choose not to slice with it. In otherwords they just want to peel and core the apple. Do you know if this is possible?

Thank you!!

The blade that does the slicing is also what does the coring. You can remove that blade if you don't want it to slice, but then it won't core. I guess you could just peel with it and then use The Corer (#2415) separately.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Unfortunately, I am not sure which product you are referring to. Can you please provide more information or a link to the product so I can assist you better? Thank you.

1. How do I use the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

To use the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, start by securely attaching it to a flat, sturdy surface. Then, place the apple on the prongs and turn the handle until the apple is peeled, cored, and sliced. The apple will be ready to eat or use in recipes.

2. Can I use this with other types of fruits?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer can be used with other types of fruits such as pears or potatoes. It is important to adjust the prongs and blade for the size and shape of the fruit being used.

3. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for better results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. How do I clean the blade of the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

To clean the blade, use a soft cloth or sponge and mild soap. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the blade. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth.

5. Can I adjust the thickness of the slices?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer allows you to adjust the thickness of the slices by adjusting the position of the blade. For thinner slices, move the blade closer to the apple. For thicker slices, move the blade further away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahjmpc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PamperedchefDaly