• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Nut Ring Recipe Requested

In summary, the Apple Nut Ring recipe takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to make. Any type of apple can be used, though tart and firm varieties like Granny Smith are recommended for best results. The recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Nuts can be substituted or omitted for those with allergies, and dried cranberries or raisins can be used instead. While the recipe can be made in a regular cake pan, a bundt pan is recommended for the traditional ring shape and even baking.
crsnlsa
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone had the recipe for the Apple Nut Ring.. If so, could you please email to me.. thanks so much..

Apple Nut Ring

2 packages refrigerator biscuits
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup sugar
2 medium granny smith apples
1/3 cup nuts (you can omit these if you don't like nuts)
1 tablespoon cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Separate biscuits. In Classic Batter Bowl, microwave butter on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip biscuits in butter; roll in sugar mixture. Arrange biscuits in an overlapping circular pattern in Deep Dish Baker.

2. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer Slicer. Cut slices in half crosswise with Utility Knife. Place an apple slice between each biscuit and around outer edge of baker. Grate nuts using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with coarse grating drum. Mix nuts with any remaining sugar mixture; sprinkle over top.

3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown. Serve warm using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Last edited:
Wow! That was fast!Thanks Marg! Can't wait to try it! :)

No problem! This is one of my families favourite desserts. The kids love helping me roll the biscuits in the sugar/cinnamon. :)

I have been making this in my fluted pan - then inverting it onto a plate. I like the way it has been turning out and I have been selling the heck out of fluted pans.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Thank you for the recipe... I had it at my first show I went to about 13 yrs ago... absolutely loved it! I'm now a consultant and wanted others to try it!
The fluted stone idea is also great! Thanks again!

1. How long does it take to make the Apple Nut Ring?

The Apple Nut Ring recipe takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to make, including prep and baking time.

2. Can I use a different type of apple in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of apple in this recipe. However, we recommend using a tart and firm variety, such as Granny Smith, for the best results.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Apple Nut Ring ahead of time. After it has cooled, cover it tightly and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, reheat it in the oven at 350°F for about 10 minutes.

4. Can I substitute the nuts in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the nuts in this recipe with a different type, or omit them altogether if you have a nut allergy. You can also use dried cranberries or raisins instead for added flavor and texture.

5. Can I make this recipe in a regular cake pan?

Yes, you can make the Apple Nut Ring in a regular cake pan, but the shape and presentation will be different. We recommend using a bundt pan for the traditional ring shape and to ensure even baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Elleoz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • minersmix