• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Mac User Making "Avery" Invites

In summary, the best way to create "Avery" invites on a Mac computer is to use the Avery Design & Print software. This software is specifically designed for Mac users and allows for easy customization and printing of Avery products, including invitations. While Microsoft Word can also be used, Avery templates for Word will need to be downloaded and installed from the Avery website for correct formatting. To print invitations, the correct Avery product must be selected in printer settings and instructions from the software or templates should be followed. Images and graphics can be added using the Avery Design & Print software or Avery templates. If troubleshooting issues arise, ensure the software and printer drivers are up-to-date and contact Avery customer support for further assistance.
mom4angela
I have been trying to make invites with the invite icon provided for us with "Avery" suggested, but I have a Mac (APPLE) and it's just not working (or I might add that I'm NOT able to make it work). I really need help here is there someone that can help me? thanks in advance, Carol:eek:

I hate Avery templates - they never seem to line up right. I usually get the measurements and just build my own templates ...

mom4angela said:
I have been trying to make invites with the invite icon provided for us with "Avery" suggested, but I have a Mac (APPLE) and it's just not working (or I might add that I'm NOT able to make it work). I really need help here is there someone that can help me? thanks in advance, Carol:eek:

It works for me, and I'm on a Mac. You do need to open the template in Acrobat Reader, not Preview, which is the default in OSX. And then, when you print, uncheck the Autorotate and Center checkbox.

This is good info. I am a brand new consultant, and I have a Mac. Thanks for posting.

Hi Carol,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble making invites with the Avery template on your Mac. I understand how frustrating that can be. I would be happy to assist you with this issue.First, make sure that you have the latest version of Avery Design & Print software installed on your Mac. If you don't have it, you can download it for free from the Avery website.Next, try to open the Avery template in the Design & Print software and see if you are able to make any edits. If not, there may be an issue with the software itself. In that case, I recommend reaching out to Avery's customer service for further assistance.If you are able to make edits in the software, but still having trouble printing the invites, make sure you have the correct printer settings selected. You may also want to try printing a test page first to ensure the formatting is correct.I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns. I'm here to help.Best,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the best way to create "Avery" invites on a Mac computer?

The best way to create "Avery" invites on a Mac computer is to use the Avery Design & Print software. This software is specifically designed for Mac users and allows you to easily customize and print Avery products, including invitations.

2. Can I use Microsoft Word to create "Avery" invites on a Mac?

Yes, you can use Microsoft Word on a Mac to create "Avery" invites. However, you will need to download and install the Avery templates for Word from the Avery website. These templates will provide the correct formatting and layout for your invitations.

3. How do I print my "Avery" invites on a Mac?

To print your "Avery" invites on a Mac, you will need to make sure you have the correct Avery product selected in your printer settings. Then, follow the instructions provided by the Avery Design & Print software or the Avery templates for Word to print your invitations.

4. Can I add images or graphics to my "Avery" invites on a Mac?

Yes, you can add images or graphics to your "Avery" invites on a Mac using the Avery Design & Print software or the Avery templates for Word. These programs allow you to easily insert and customize images and graphics to create personalized invitations.

5. Are there any tips for troubleshooting issues with "Avery" invites on a Mac?

If you are experiencing issues with creating or printing your "Avery" invites on a Mac, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Avery Design & Print software or the Avery templates for Word. You can also try restarting your computer or checking for any updates to your printer drivers. If the issue persists, you can contact Avery customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • BlueMoon