• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Order iPad 3 & Get Discounts: Find Your Code Here!

In summary, the new Pampered Perks partner is Apple and they offer a 2% discount on iPads and 10% discount on iPods (including iPod Touch). Mac computers, Apple accessories, and the Apple Care extended warranty program are all discounted. Watch PC NewsWire for more details about accessing the Apple Customer Store.
cookn' katie
Since we now get discounts on Apple products, where do I find a code? I want to pre order the Ipad 3.....

We don't get a discount on the Ipad....

Actually we do get a discount on the IPad, the only thing we don't get a discount on is the IPhone. Go to the Pampered Perk section of Consultant Corner and you should find what you need there.

it's not under the pampered perks on CC yet. According to my SD, the announcement will be in the next PC newswire and we have to be patient

Don't they know by now that patience is NOT one of our virtues? LOL

The Newswire will come out before the iPad anyway. you wouldn't get that until the 16th....so you better start practicing that patience thing! ;)

I thought we did get a discount on the IPhone as well.....I guess we'll see when all the info is up and running.
Yes, I believe we get a 2% discount on the IPad! :)

Aww...but you can pre-order the new iPad today like I did! Plus, Apple is doing free shipping with it and it will arrive at your doorstep on March 16th. Why go to the stores and battle crowds? ;)Yes, I ordered mine today.....it's going to be a long wait until the 16th!And HO when I called knew nothing of the Apple discount....and only 2% is not really worth the hassle right now for me to save less than $10!

Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Aww...but you can pre-order the new iPad today like I did! Plus, Apple is doing free shipping with it and it will arrive at your doorstep on March 16th. Why go to the stores and battle crowds? ;)

Yes, I ordered mine today.....it's going to be a long wait until the 16th!

And HO when I called knew nothing of the Apple discount....and only 2% is not really worth the hassle right now for me to save less than $10!

Karen

2% doesn't even cover the sales tax.

No discount on iPhones because Apple simply doesn't discount them... you will get a better deal on an iPhone when you upgrade or start new service with a cell phone provider.... here is the official info....

• We’re excited to welcome Apple as our newest Pampered Perks® partner! We were able to obtain their highest value offer which includes:
 A 2% discount on iPads and 10% discount on iPods (including iPod Touch) – And, both are available with free engraving and shipping. Our new mobile app works with both iPad and iPod Touch.
 Mac computers, Apple accessories and the Apple Care extended warranty program are also discounted.
 Watch PC NewsWire for more details about accessing the Apple Customer Store.

1. How do I pre-order the iPad 3 and get a discount?

To pre-order the iPad 3 and receive a discount, you will need to find your unique code. This code can be found on our website or in promotional materials. Once you have your code, simply enter it at checkout to receive your discount.

2. Is there a limited time to pre-order the iPad 3 and receive a discount?

Yes, there is a limited time to pre-order the iPad 3 and receive a discount. Please refer to the promotional materials or our website for the specific dates of the promotion.

3. Can I combine my pre-order discount with other offers or promotions?

No, the pre-order discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Only one discount code can be used per purchase.

4. What if I forget to enter my discount code at checkout?

If you forget to enter your discount code at checkout, unfortunately, we cannot retroactively apply the discount. Please make sure to enter the code before completing your purchase.

5. Can the pre-order discount be applied to multiple iPad 3 purchases?

No, the pre-order discount can only be applied once per customer. Each unique code can only be used for one purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views