• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Apple Show: Invitations, Flyers, Ideas & Product Recommendations"

In summary, the caramel apple/dipped apple show could use micro-cookers, food choppers, and apple wedgers. The dip could be made with cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla.
homewithhilda
I want to host a caramel apple/dipped apple show. Anyone have invitations/flyers/ideas or know which products I should showcase? Thank you.

You could use the micro-cookers to melt chocolate and carmel. You could also use the Food Chopper to chop candy, or the Salad Choppers. Let them set up on the Large Sheet Pan with Parchment Paper on top. Then use the Apple Wedger or Forged Cutlery to cut them. Have a variety of toppings set out in the 2-cup Prep Bowls. I don't have any invites or anything, but it might turn out to be kind of fun!

what a great idea for fall! How about using jar caramel & sq baking chocolate and grate using micro-cooker and serve in prep bowls for dip... Then use the apple wedger for apple slices.

Use the APCS for sure!

I'd also use an Executive Skillet, and do some Fried Apples for Ice Cream!

A little butter, a little brown sugar, some sprinkles - add sliced apples, stir-fry for a few minutes (until soft-crunchy) and then add a squeeze of lemon and a splash of vanilla. YUM!

My sister-in-law made some mini-caramel apples. She used the melon baller to make mini-apple pieces. Then inserted a lolli-pop stick and then dip in caramel etc. very cute.

The mini carmel apple idea is adorable!

Here is a dip that I've heard is really good, I plan on trying it soon... there are several different versions of this (different ratios of sugar and stuff), but they're all basically the same. Probably just play with it a little or do a google search and decide which one sounds good to you. I haven't actually tried any of them, so I can't help there...

Heath Carmel Apple Dip

* 1 block of reduced fat cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
* 1/2 c. brown sugar
* 1/2 c. white sugar
* vanilla – splash
* Heath bar pieces

Mix cream cheese with sugar and vanilla. Stir Heath bar pieces with a spoon. Serve with tart Granny Smith apples or any apple of choice!

The recipe I use for a Vanilla Cream Cheese is similar to Paula's....
using the cream cheese, the brown sugar, and the vanilla. It's excellent! I'd be interested to try the "Heath Caramel Apple Dip" too!

esavvymom said:
The recipe I use for a Vanilla Cream Cheese is similar to Paula's....
using the cream cheese, the brown sugar, and the vanilla. It's excellent! I'd be interested to try the "Heath Caramel Apple Dip" too!

Yeah, anything with cream cheese and Heath bars has to be good in my world! :love:

ChefPaulaB said:
Yeah, anything with cream cheese and Heath bars has to be good in my world! :love:

I do something like this too - but it's a layer of cream cheese (I usually spread it on a small SA plate) then a layer of caramel ice cream topping, then chopped up heath bars.

I bring this as the dessert with apples to wedge sometimes for my shows.

ChefBeckyD said:
I do something like this too - but it's a layer of cream cheese (I usually spread it on a small SA plate) then a layer of caramel ice cream topping, then chopped up heath bars.

I bring this as the dessert with apples to wedge sometimes for my shows.

Oooh, that sounds good too! And easy!!! I might be trying this today!! I have everything here!!

What is an "Apple Dipping Show"?

An Apple Dipping Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that focuses on creating delicious and unique apple dips using Pampered Chef products.

Do I need any special equipment for an "Apple Dipping Show"?

No, all you need is a few basic kitchen tools such as a mixing bowl, knife, cutting board, and serving platters. Our consultant will provide all of the necessary Pampered Chef products for the demonstration.

How long does an "Apple Dipping Show" typically last?

An Apple Dipping Show usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated.

Can I customize the recipes for my "Apple Dipping Show"?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized menu for your show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

Do I have to purchase anything at an "Apple Dipping Show"?

There is no pressure to purchase anything at our shows. However, if you do see products that you like, our consultant will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • jillbean