• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Crisp in Deep Covered Baker

K
karlene
I think someone was discussing this topic but couldn't find it so I thought I'd post again. Does someone have the recipe for an apple crisp we can do in the microwave in DCB? I have one from a long time ago...like 1994 that uses graham crackers, and I know there's one out there with the yellow cake mix.Are these the ones people are talking about demoing in DCB?
thanks
karlene

I think it was in the Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles thread, but not positive.

I just noticed your profile says your best show was over $14,000!!! How in the world did you do that? I'm guessing a giant fund raiser? Has there ever been a bigger show?

karlene said:
I think someone was discussing this topic but couldn't find it so I thought I'd post again. Does someone have the recipe for an apple crisp we can do in the microwave in DCB? I have one from a long time ago...like 1994 that uses graham crackers, and I know there's one out there with the yellow cake mix.Are these the ones people are talking about demoing in DCB?
thanks
karlene
The cake mix one uses the deep dish baker, but you could probably do it in the DCB - without the lid.

1. What is the recipe for apple crisp in Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

The recipe for apple crisp in DCB involves layering sliced apples, sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon in the DCB and baking it in the microwave for a few minutes until the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown.

2. Does the recipe use graham crackers or yellow cake mix?

There are variations of the recipe for apple crisp in DCB, but typically it does not involve graham crackers or yellow cake mix. Instead, it uses a mixture of flour, sugar, and butter for the topping.

3. Is this the same recipe that is often demonstrated in DCB?

Yes, the recipe for apple crisp in DCB is often demonstrated at cooking parties or in cooking shows. It is a popular and easy dessert to make in the microwave using the DCB.

4. Can this recipe be modified for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipe for apple crisp in DCB can be modified for dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free flour and dairy-free butter for a gluten-free and dairy-free version. You can also use less sugar or a sugar substitute for a healthier option.

5. Can I add other fruits to this recipe?

Yes, you can add other fruits to this recipe for apple crisp in DCB. Some popular additions include pears, peaches, and berries. Just make sure to adjust the sugar and flour measurements accordingly to balance the sweetness and thickness of the filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tean94
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • smartcookie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies