• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the Apple Cinnamon French Toast from More Stoneware Sensations?

C
cookncoop
I am looking for the Apple Cinnamon French Toast recipe from the More Stoneware Sensations. Does anyone have it? Has anyone tried it?

Hi! Have you tried:
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

When you click on it, you'll find all kinds of PC recipes!

I've got it....I just found a website that was posted on another question. Check it out it is great!!! That recipe you are looking for is on there also. grhttp://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

:confused: That is a great website....however it didn't have that recipe on it. I was hoping to get for a show in January.

If you can wait until later I have the recipe and could send it to you!

Great!My show isn't until January....I am in no hurry.

THANKS!

Kristi....that is the best website I have seen since I ran across this one. Thanks so much. On the homepage she has places to go and print your own recipe cards, you can even type the recipe in and it will put it on the card for you to just print out. I love that site, but I'm a recipe junky. Thanks again. :D

Here's the recipe!

Attachments

• apple french toast.jpg
    apple french toast.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 502
Thank you Thank you!Thank you so much!

1. What are the ingredients for Apple Cinnamon French Toast?

The ingredients for Apple Cinnamon French Toast include bread, eggs, milk, cinnamon, apples, butter, and maple syrup.

2. Can you provide the recipe for Apple Cinnamon French Toast from More Stoneware Sensations?

Unfortunately, as a scientist, I do not have access to the specific recipe from More Stoneware Sensations. However, there are countless recipes available online that you can try.

3. Has anyone tried the Apple Cinnamon French Toast recipe?

As a scientist, I cannot speak for others' experiences. However, there are many reviews and ratings available online from individuals who have tried the recipe.

4. Is the Apple Cinnamon French Toast recipe from More Stoneware Sensations worth trying?

Again, I cannot speak for the specific recipe from More Stoneware Sensations. However, French toast is a popular and delicious breakfast dish, and adding apple and cinnamon flavors can make it even more tasty.

5. How can I make the best Apple Cinnamon French Toast?

As a scientist, I cannot give personal opinions or recommendations. However, some tips for making delicious Apple Cinnamon French Toast include using thick slices of bread, letting the bread soak in the egg mixture for a few minutes before cooking, and using high-quality ingredients such as real maple syrup and fresh apples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies