• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Apple Cinnamon Beer Bread Recipe for Delicious Sweet Loaves

In summary, the conversation was about a recipe for apple cinnamon bread using a beer bread mix. The recipe calls for using 2 cups of apple juice and 1 cup of 7-up, as well as adding cinnamon for extra flavor. The conversation also mentions using specific products and tools from the Pampered Chef brand. The poster also suggests halving the recipe for just one loaf. Overall, the recipe was praised for being easy and delicious.
ShelbyMichalek
Product & Recipe Tip

Apple Cinnamon bread with Beer Bread mix. I made this today because I needed something last minute for a potluck.
This makes 2 loaves.

1 box of beer bread (use both packages)
2 cups of apple juice - we used Juicy Juice Apple Juice from concentrate
1 cup 7-up (NOT a full 12 oz can. I used one of the small 8 oz cans)
About 2 tsp cinnamon, cinn plus, whatever cinnamon you like to use ;)

Mix and bake according to box directions. I enjoy using our metal Loaf Pan.
This was SO yummy and a terrific sweet bread. You can add more cinnamon if you really like the flavor, this was just enough for a hint of the flavor.

I have to say this would be a nice, quick 2nd recipe for a show (as in, in addition to a full on demo)
It shows the pans, the Cinnamon Plus Blend/Korintje Cinnamon, Middle size SS bowl, Mix N Scraper and the large pinch bowl which I used to melt the butter.

That sounds yummy! I'll have to try it. Do you think it would work okay to just half everything and do just one loaf and one bag of the mix?

Yes! It would work just fine! I just posted it the way I did it so people would understand the measurements in the way that I did.

Hi there!

I am so glad you enjoyed the apple cinnamon bread with beer bread mix. It sounds like a delicious and easy recipe to make for a potluck. I love the idea of using apple juice and 7-up to add a unique flavor to the bread. Our metal loaf pan is definitely a great choice for baking breads. Thank you for sharing your tip about adding more cinnamon for a stronger flavor. I will definitely have to try this recipe out for myself. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Apple Cinnamon Bread?

To make Apple Cinnamon Bread, you will need flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, apples, and cinnamon.

2. Can I use a different type of apple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of apple that you prefer. However, we recommend using a sweeter variety such as Honeycrisp or Fuji for the best flavor.

3. How do I store Apple Cinnamon Bread?

Once the bread has cooled completely, you can store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, you can freeze the bread for up to 3 months.

4. Can I add nuts or raisins to the bread?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts or raisins to the batter for added texture and flavor. Simply fold them in before pouring the batter into the pan.

5. Can I make this bread gluten-free?

Yes, you can use a gluten-free flour blend in place of regular flour to make this bread gluten-free. You may need to adjust the amount of liquid in the recipe, so we recommend following a gluten-free baking recipe for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • DebPC