• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PIG Microwave Chip Maker: Success or Not?

In summary, the PIG Microwave Chip Maker is a convenient and healthy way to make chips. It is easy to use, does not require oil, and can be used with a variety of vegetables. The cooking time will vary depending on the type and thickness of the vegetable, but generally takes 3-5 minutes in the microwave. The chips come out crispy and delicious when cooked according to the instructions.
byrd1956
Gold Member
so has anyone had success with this and the microwave chip maker? I have read that they do not crisp and that HO does not recommend this. for some reason I cannot figure out which category to look for the chip maker PIG ...

thank you.

1. Is the PIG Microwave Chip Maker easy to use?

Yes, the PIG Microwave Chip Maker is very easy to use. Simply slice your desired type of potato or vegetable, place them on the tray, and microwave for a few minutes until crispy. No oil or frying required!

2. Can I make healthy chips with the PIG Microwave Chip Maker?

Yes, the PIG Microwave Chip Maker is a great way to make healthier chips. Since you are not using oil, the chips come out with less fat and calories compared to traditional fried chips.

3. How long does it take to make chips with the PIG Microwave Chip Maker?

The time it takes to make chips with the PIG Microwave Chip Maker will vary depending on the type and thickness of the vegetable or potato being used. Generally, it takes about 3-5 minutes in the microwave.

4. Can I make chips with other types of vegetables besides potatoes?

Yes, the PIG Microwave Chip Maker can be used with a variety of vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, and zucchini. The key is to slice the vegetables thinly and evenly for best results.

5. Are the chips made with the PIG Microwave Chip Maker crispy?

Yes, the chips made with the PIG Microwave Chip Maker are crispy and delicious. Just be sure to follow the instructions and microwave them for the recommended time to achieve the desired level of crispiness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
Admin Greg