• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Caramel Cake From Front Cover

I made it last night for my Fall Preview show using my 12" Executive Skillet and it was AWESOME!! So easy and the caramel was completely consumed..just the right moisture. Will definitely be putting it on my show recipe list.I have made this a few times now. I don't have the ceramic 11" skillet, so I used my 10" non stick skillet, It was good, but very "thick" So next time I used the 12" non stick skillet, it worked great! Not to Thick and it was soooo yummy.has anyone tried this in the stainless 12" covered skillet? tips for using it? thanks!It holds up for
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Anybody have it handy?

Caramel Apple Skillet Cake

Comes up in the reps only recipe search on consultants corner

Caramel Apple Skillet Cake
Ingredients:
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup light corn syrup
3 small Braeburn apples
1 pkg (15.25-18.25 oz) yellow cake mix
3 eggs
1 cup sour cream
2 tsp Korintje Cinnamon

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat butter, sugar, cream and corn syrup in All White
Ceramic 11-in. Covered Skillet over medium heat until simmering, stirring until
smooth. Cook mixture, uncovered, another 7-9 minutes or until mixture is
thickened and slightly darker in color, stirring occasionally. Remove Skillet
from heat.

2. Meanwhile, cut apples with Apple Wedger and set aside five of the wedges.
Starting at the edges of the Skillet, carefully arrange apple wedges, cut side
down, over caramel. Arrange the remaining five wedges in the center.

3. Whisk cake mix, eggs, sour cream and cinnamon in Stainless (4-qt./4-L)
Mixing Bowl until blended. Carefully spoon batter over apples and spread batter
evenly with Small Spreader. Bake, uncovered, 38-42 minutes or until wooden pick
inserted in the center comes out clean. Carefully remove Skillet from oven using
Oven Mitt. Let stand 2 minutes.

4. Carefully invert cake onto serving platter. Let stand 5 minutes and serve.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 11 g,
Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 63 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g

Cook's Tips: Fuji, Jonathan or Honeycrisp apples can be substituted for
Braeburn apples.

(C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2012

OMG Looks delish!! Can't wait to try all of the new recipes!

Yummy. I am going to make it for our team picnic on Tuesday.

Thanks. I couldn't find it on CC anywhere.

Has anyone actually tried it yet? I plan on making it tomorrow. Just curious if there are any tips or suggestions.

I made it. Super easy and yummy. My only tip is the caramel sauce overflowed the round platter. So I had to clean that up and it put the whole thing in a cardboard box to transport. I didnt want my car sticky.

Has anyone tried this with the non-stick 11" skillet? I don't have the white one yet and would like to try this. Thanks,
Marci

Was also wondering if anyone had done it in the 12" non-stick skillet? It looks delicious!

I made it last night for my Fall Preview show using my 12" Executive Skillet and it was AWESOME!! So easy and the caramel was completely consumed..just the right moisture. Will definitely be putting it on my show recipe list.

Is this something that could be made the night before and served the next day? Just wondering how it holds up...I would love to bring this to a party at work next week.

Having never seen the 11" ceramic skillet...is it the same style as our 12" (or 10") covered skillets where the sides are definitely straight up and down? Or are the sides more sloped like the saute pans?

Thanks!

:thumbup:Thanks!

It holds up for the next day or two, BUT some do not like the apples on the next day. I have made several of these for my house and at parties, the warmer it is the better it is.. (especially with vanilla ice cream) I want to try it with pineapples!

Had anyone done it in the stainless?

I have made this a few times now. I don't have the ceramic 11" skillet, so I used my 10" non stick skillet, It was good, but very "thick" So next time I used the 12" non stick skillet, it worked great! Not to Thick and it was soooo yummy.

Has anyone tried this in the Stainless 12" Covered Skillet? Tips for using it? Thanks!

naekelsey said:
It holds up for the next day or two, BUT some do not like the apples on the next day. I have made several of these for my house and at parties, the warmer it is the better it is.. (especially with vanilla ice cream) I want to try it with pineapples!

agree totally! Better when warm!

What is the recipe for the Apple Caramel Cake featured on the front cover?

The recipe for the Apple Caramel Cake can be found on the front cover of the Pampered Chef Fall/Winter 2021 catalog. It includes ingredients like apples, caramel sauce, and cinnamon, and can be made using the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bundt Pan.

Is the Apple Caramel Cake difficult to make?

The recipe for the Apple Caramel Cake is relatively easy to make, even for those who are not experienced bakers. With step-by-step instructions and the right tools, anyone can create this delicious dessert.

Can I make any substitutions in the Apple Caramel Cake recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe exactly for the best results, you can make some substitutions if necessary. For example, you can use a different type of apple or swap out the caramel sauce for another flavor of your choice.

How many servings does the Apple Caramel Cake make?

The Apple Caramel Cake recipe yields 12 servings. However, you can adjust the recipe as needed to make more or fewer servings, depending on your needs.

What other Pampered Chef products can I use to make the Apple Caramel Cake?

In addition to the Stoneware Bundt Pan, you can also use the Pampered Chef Mix ‘N Scraper and the Apple Wedger to make this recipe. These tools will make the preparation process even easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonyphel00
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
  • keynibear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies