• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Berry Salsa: A Big Hit at My Show!

In summary, the Apple Berry Salsa was a big hit at my show on Friday night. Everyone was talking about it all night. I would highly recommend it.
amybee
Just wanted to let you all know that the Apple Berry Salsa was a big hit at my show on Friday night. Everyone was talking about it all night. I would highly recommend it. For anyone who doesn't know where to find it, its in the All The Best Cookbook!

Definately! This recipe is always popular when I make it. People are impressed since it's different, yummy, and low fat! Oh yeah, and easy too:D It's one of my all time favorites!

amybee said:
Just wanted to let you all know that the Apple Berry Salsa was a big hit at my show on Friday night. Everyone was talking about it all night. I would highly recommend it. For anyone who doesn't know where to find it, its in the All The Best Cookbook!

could/would you please post??

thanks,

liz
soothenrelax

It was in the F/W 05 Season's Best which you can still get through the recipe search on the website. Products and Recipes --> Season's Best® and Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef --> Season's Best Fall/Winter 2005 --> Caramel Apple Dessert Duo. The Caramel Dip is FABULOUS too!

cmdtrgd said:
It was in the F/W 05 Season's Best which you can still get through the recipe search on the website. Products and Recipes --> Season's Best® and Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef --> Season's Best Fall/Winter 2005 --> Caramel Apple Dessert Duo. The Caramel Dip is FABULOUS too!
Thanks so much I do have both but can only read well in English. I can read some in Spanish, self taught and now am living on the border of Mexico so can get the Una one translated too :)

The Una one gets translated into English on the website. The recipe is actually in the Season's Best, not Una Muestra.

thanks,

I have the SB cookbook too, didn't realize the recipe was in there. I just bought a house and moved in without any days off from hospital job, of course last wkend I had a migraine all wkend but there's always this wkend :)

Thanks again;

liz

2 med. granny smith apples
1 pint strawberries
2 kiwi, peeled
1 small orange
2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
2 tbsp. apple jelly or apricot jam
Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler, Corer and slicer. Coarsely chop apple slices with food chopper. Dice strawberries and kiwi using chef knife. Place fruit in small batter bowl. Zest orange using lemon/zester/scorer to measure 1 tsp. orange zest. Juice orange using Juicer to measure 2 tbsp. juice. Add orange zest, juice, brown sugar and jelly to fruit mixture; mix gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with baked cinnamon chips.

Cinnamon Chips

8 (7in) flour tortillas

Preheat oven to 400*F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; arrange half of the wedges on Large Round Stone. Lightly spray them with water. Combine 1 tbsp. sugar and 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon in flour/sugar shaker. Sprinkle mixture evenly over each tortilla. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Repeat with remaining tortillas.

What are the ingredients in the apple berry salsa?

The apple berry salsa is made with fresh apples, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and a touch of honey for sweetness.

Is the apple berry salsa gluten-free?

Yes, the apple berry salsa is gluten-free and perfect for those with dietary restrictions.

Can the apple berry salsa be made ahead of time?

Yes, the apple berry salsa can be made up to a day in advance. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

What can I serve with the apple berry salsa?

The apple berry salsa is delicious served with tortilla chips, pita chips, or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.

Can I substitute any of the fruits in the apple berry salsa?

Yes, feel free to experiment with different types of berries or even add in diced peaches or mango for a tropical twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Anne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • bridgetbakes