• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Berry Salsa: Perfect for Your MFP Show!

In summary, the Apple Berry Salsa is a delicious and versatile dish made with diced apples, fresh berries, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and a touch of honey for sweetness. It is not spicy, but has a perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. The salsa can be served as an appetizer with tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish. It can also be made in advance and customized to fit dietary restrictions, such as using agave nectar instead of honey for a vegan option.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Has anyone made the Apple Berry Salsa using the MFP?? I am doing a show tomorrow and I think this would be perfect to serve along with the Microwave Chicken and show off a lot of tools.

Yes! I have done it and it is great! I just adjusted the amounts of fruit to make one batch for the size of of the MFP.

What ingredients are in the Apple Berry Salsa?

The Apple Berry Salsa contains diced apples, fresh berries, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and a touch of honey for sweetness.

Is the Apple Berry Salsa spicy?

No, the Apple Berry Salsa is not spicy. It has a perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors.

How should I serve the Apple Berry Salsa?

You can serve the Apple Berry Salsa with tortilla chips as an appetizer or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish for a main course.

Can I make the Apple Berry Salsa in advance?

Yes, you can make the Apple Berry Salsa a few hours before your MFP show. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Can I customize the recipe for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! You can adjust the recipe to fit any dietary restrictions. For example, you can use agave nectar instead of honey for a vegan option or use a sugar substitute for a low-sugar version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • erinyourpclady