• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Apple Berry Salsa Recipe from All the Best Cookbook

In summary, to make the Apple Berry Salsa, you will need 2 medium apples, 1 cup of fresh strawberries, 1 cup of fresh blueberries, 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, and 1/4 cup of finely chopped red onion. You can use frozen berries for this recipe, but fresh is recommended for the best flavor. The salsa can last up to 3 days in the refrigerator, but it is best served fresh. You can customize the salsa by adding jalapenos, cilantro, avocado, or adjusting the amount of honey and lime juice. This salsa can also be used as a dessert topping for ice cream or with cinnamon pita chips.
Suzyengl
Hi, Does anyone have the Apple Berry Salsa Recipe from the All the Best Cookbook? I'm making it for some shows this month but I think I left the cookbook at a host's home-not sure which one!

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

If you do a google search for Pampered Chef Apple Berry Salsa you'll find it.

Thanks-I'll remember that for the future. The recipe search engine on Consultant's Corner does not always work for me.

Suzy in Texas

Google will find it every time :)

Suzyengl said:
Thanks-I'll remember that for the future. The recipe search engine on Consultant's Corner does not always work for me.

Suzy in Texas

Me either. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone.

Also, here's the link to that recipe. The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

1. How do I make the Apple Berry Salsa?

To make the Apple Berry Salsa, you will need 2 medium apples, 1 cup of fresh strawberries, 1 cup of fresh blueberries, 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, and 1/4 cup of finely chopped red onion. Start by dicing the apples and strawberries into small pieces. Then, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and let it sit for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine. Serve the salsa with your favorite tortilla chips or use it as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.

2. Can I use frozen berries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen berries for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them out before using and drain any excess liquid. Fresh berries are recommended for the best flavor, but frozen berries can be a convenient alternative.

3. How long does the Apple Berry Salsa last?

The Apple Berry Salsa can last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container. However, it is best served fresh for optimal flavor and texture.

4. What are some ways to customize this salsa?

There are many ways to customize this salsa to your liking. You can add diced jalapenos for a spicy kick, cilantro for a fresh herb flavor, or even diced avocado for a creamy texture. You can also adjust the amount of honey and lime juice to your taste preference.

5. Can I use this salsa as a dessert?

Yes, you can use this salsa as a dessert. The sweetness from the berries and honey makes it a delicious topping for vanilla ice cream or served with cinnamon pita chips. You can also add a drizzle of chocolate syrup for an extra indulgent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom