• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fundraiser Appetizer Ideas for Your Upcoming Event

In summary, the author is excited for her second show and has some advice for desserts and appetizers. Some of the suggestions include the Profiterole Puffs from the cookbook "Celebrate!" and the Caprese Mini Sandwiches. The author also suggests doing a brief demo with potatoes, cucumbers, and whatever else is in the cookbook.
Kathytnt
I have a fundraiser and at this point I am not sure the number of guests - Ideas of some appetizers - and perhaps a dessert - The show will start at 7:30
Perhaps something that can be partially prepared ahead if needed.
Some of the things like the Caprese Sandwiches and such with the Cucina Italiano look great but they don't make much per recipe

I am excited - This will be my second show

My first will be my sister's 5 days earlier

For the desserts I would think about doing the tuxedo Brownie Cups pg26 Celebrate cook book or the Berries 'N Cream Wonton Cups pg 114 It's Good For You. The brownie and the cups can be made ahead of time and then just filled - you can even have guests come up and help if you want and you'll have at least 24 of each since you are using the mini muffin pan. For appetizer I think the Southwestern Snack Squares pg 31 Celebrate are good because you can make small servings and predo the crust and then put toppings on. Hope this was helpful. Good luck.

For the desserts you could try the Profiterole Puffs. One batch makes 24 puffs so you could always double it. You might want to just in case they are very addicting!! :)

Do you make the puffs in advance - I am still a newbie - I don't have the accent decorator or the mini pans - I have a decorator my mom gave me for my wedding last fall but not one to demo PC with

Terry I have the "good for you" cookbook but not the Celebrate although I was hoping to get that for Kit enhancement month - I won't have it time for my show

The puffs can be made in advance. I just wouldn't fill them until your ready to serve them otherwise they might get soggy. The decorator you have should work just as well.

If you like the Caprese Mini Sandwichesuse them. You can always cut each sandwich in half giving you twice as many. Remember its not meal time, you're just sampling and have your host remind her/his guests of that during her reminder calls.:D
She could say something like..."We'll be sampling appetizers so grab something lite before the show." The key word is sampling!

HTH

I'd suggest that you make all the food ahead (cool veggie pizza, seven layer salad squares) and do a brief demo with potatoes, cucumbers, whatever. If it's a big group, you'll need most of your time to help them checkout.

1. What are some easy and affordable appetizers I can make for a fundraiser?

Some easy and affordable appetizer ideas for a fundraiser include mini quiches, vegetable platters with dip, bruschetta, and cheese and crackers.

2. Can I make the appetizers ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, many appetizers can be made ahead of time and frozen for convenience. Some good options for freezing include meatballs, spinach and artichoke dip, and stuffed mushrooms.

3. Are there any appetizers that can accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are plenty of appetizers that can accommodate dietary restrictions. Some ideas include fruit skewers for a gluten-free option, hummus and veggies for a vegan option, and deviled eggs for a low-carb option.

4. How can I make my appetizers stand out and be more appealing to potential buyers?

Adding a creative twist to classic appetizers can make them more appealing. For example, instead of traditional pigs in a blanket, try using puff pastry and adding a dipping sauce. You can also use fun and colorful serving platters to make the appetizers more visually appealing.

5. Can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my appetizers for a fundraiser?

Definitely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and gadgets that can make preparing and serving appetizers easier. For example, the Quick Slice or Veggie Spiralizer can be used to create beautiful vegetable platters, and the Mini Tart Shaper is perfect for making mini quiches. You can also use the Deluxe Cooking Blender to make dips and spreads for your appetizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies